• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Huatulco, Mexico

H311oLHD

My wife and I leave Sunday for a week vacation to Huatulco, Mexico to celebrate our 6-month anniversary! Has anyone been there? Any good places to find cigars? CCs not necessary, sometimes it's just fun to find some locally rolled cigars.

We are staying at the Dreams Huatulco, which I heard at one time had a cigar/rum bar! I'm not sure if its still there or not.

Also, anyone know smoking rules in Mexico? The hotel website doesn't say anything about smoking.

Thanks,

Aaron

H311oLHD said:
My wife and I leave Sunday for a week vacation to Huatulco, Mexico to celebrate our 6-month anniversary! Has anyone been there? Any good places to find cigars? CCs not necessary, sometimes it's just fun to find some locally rolled cigars.

We are staying at the Dreams Huatulco, which I heard at one time had a cigar/rum bar! I'm not sure if its still there or not.

Also, anyone know smoking rules in Mexico? The hotel website doesn't say anything about smoking.

Thanks,

Aaron

I didn't think there was laws in Mexico...LOL

I have never been to this part of Mexico I stay in Riviara Maya and Playa Muheres when I go there. Travel safe my friend!

Unless you can find a LCdH or (I know it sounds funny) a Walmart close by bring your own. Cancun Walmart had a nice, well stocked walk in Humi. We went to Cancun for our 20th and 25th anni and loved it. Went out and explored in the daytime but stayed on the beaten path at night. My understanding is that most of the touristy locals don't allow smoking inside. I only smoked on the beach and always down wind from my wife and as far away as needed from other guest. Enjoy yourselves but be safe. 

Lol. Wow you guys are so nice and caring :p. hopefully people are pretty open about the smoke...I guess we'll see!