• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Healing prayers please…

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Hello all,

I know many of us here have passed through or are living health scares. Please send some healing prayers, good vibes, juju, etc. for our daughter Izel. She started a few days ago with sore throat, now has had fever a couple days. We are watching her closely and did a Covid test yesterday, as did my wife. We should have results today or tomorrow at latest. Really hoping it’s just another cold or virus. She’s only been to school and is uber cautious.

Thanks,

Your brother,

C

Prayer for your family. If you want or need a list of vitamins that helps boost your immunity, pm me.
She’s on a regimen of super gummy vitamins with immuno boost and probiotic. It’s fairly reasonable price wise and has mostly worked until now, and once in October. Considering how many kids attend school sick and coughing up a storm, twice ain’t bad.

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, vibes etc. results were negative for Covid. So this was a nasty cold virus.

Thanks again!

C
Glad to hear it was negative! Hope she starts feeling better quickly. Your whole family is in our thoughts.