• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt Industries Question

MillhizzelPB

Paintball any1?
Just wanted to know if any of you guys have dealt w/ them, and what your experience was like.

I am not trying to bash them in any way but I have been trying to get a hold of them for a month now (over the phone).

Has anyone else had this problem? If so did your product still arive in a timely manner?

Just wanted to know if any of you guys have dealt w/ them, and what your experience was like.

I am not trying to bash them in any way but I have been trying to get a hold of them for a month now (over the phone).

Has anyone else had this problem? If so did your product still arive in a timely manner?

Did you try email?

edit - or PM:

Viper139

Purchased beads and labels from them many times, with fantastic customer service being the norm. grateful1's suggestion of a PM is a good one, or you could try an e-mail. Frankly I'll be surprised if Viper doesn't check in here within a day or two.... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I've purchased from them before and will definitely do it again. I would definitely PM viper through CP, I'm not sure but I think I may have heard of people having difficulty getting a hold of heartfelt over the phone but I could be mistaken.

If you don't mind my asking, What are you planning on ordering?

Just another voice to add: Viper is top-notch, and I would order again with ZERO hesitation.
If there is an issue, I am 100% confident that it is unintentional and that Viper will make it right.

I'm not sure it's been suggested yet, but you should try email or PM. He's on the site often and that might be a better way to get a hold of him.

I bought beads and a hygrometer from them.. no porblems at all. Their web site was down for maintenance sometime in February, any chance you ordered then? If so, that may be the problem.

Man if I missed you call or voice mail I am very sorry. My voice mail provider was messed up and I am in the process of replacing the service I use. Sorry if I did not get your phone message but I return all of the ones I get as soon as possible.

I will be in my office all night if you want to try tonite or give me a PM at your convenience. I'll try to answer any questions you may have.

David
Viper139

Thanks a lot I will be pm'n u soon. I have wanted to buy from you guys for a while... everyone sayz your stuff and service is great.

thanks
TJ

Glad I found this thread. I tried unsuccesfully for some time to get in touch via leaving voice mails. I finally went elsewhere to get my beads.
Now I know how to get in touch with you when I am ready for my labels.

John

Well thanks to all your imput I ordered from Heartfelt. I just wanted to say it was a GREAT experience.

I got my stuff in only TWO days.

This company is great to deal w/

Well thanks to all your imput I ordered from Heartfelt. I just wanted to say it was a GREAT experience.

I got my stuff in only TWO days.

This company is great to deal w/

My Experience with David/Heartfelt was also excellent. I recommended beads to my brother who lives in Florida and is having temperature issues. He just purchased a wine cooler and needed advice on a humidity solution. I will continue to do business with him anytime I need something!

Just want to say that I got my heartfelt beads very quickly after I placed my order, and theyre keeping my brand new humi at a steady 65RH! I'm very happy with my purchase:)

I just ordered a few pounds of beads from 'em, very good customer service, and immediate shipping.

Ordered beads last week and they arrived after a couple days and everything looks good.

The minirefrigador is working well.

george