• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heatfelt Beads Atta-Boy

Hmmm... I will definitely remember that from now on. Appreciate the info! I sprayed the beads outside the humi... I wonder what caused the mold doing it that way? I'll check them every so often to make sure everything is ok.

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a half pound of 70% RH beads. I was using a mobile device and never saw the calculator on the site (sometimes the pages render improperly). Plugged in my dimensions and it totaled approximately 740 cu. in. so I went with the half pound. Hopefully 70% will be what I'm looking for and I'll be on my way.

I appreciate supporting companies who do right by their customers. Being in the web industry as well, customer service goes a long way. I thank you all who have recommended Heartfelt. I don't see why I wouldn't get to experience the great customer service some of you have talked about. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.

You made the best choice using the Heartfealt Beads.

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a half pound of 70% RH beads. I was using a mobile device and never saw the calculator on the site (sometimes the pages render improperly). Plugged in my dimensions and it totaled approximately 740 cu. ft. so I went with the half pound. Hopefully 70% will be what I'm looking for and I'll be on my way.

I appreciate supporting companies who do right by their customers. Being in the web industry as well, customer service goes a long way. I thank you all who have recommended Heartfelt. I don't see why I wouldn't get to experience the great customer service some of you have talked about. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.

740 cubic feet or inches? ???

Oh... we gonna need more beads!

And clear all my appointments in the afternoon

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a half pound of 70% RH beads. I was using a mobile device and never saw the calculator on the site (sometimes the pages render improperly). Plugged in my dimensions and it totaled approximately 740 cu. ft. so I went with the half pound. Hopefully 70% will be what I'm looking for and I'll be on my way.

740 cubic feet or inches? ???
You mean to tell me that a half a pound of beads will not be sufficient enough for 740 cubic feet?? lol :p It was meant to say cubic inches, my bad. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Hell, I was real jealous of a guy with a 740 cu ft Humi. :laugh:

That's what she said..lol I'm lucky my house is 740 cubic feet. Can you imagine though? That's a lot of goodness in one place.

Just got my 1080cu in 65% tube from Heartfelt in 3 days, across the country. Very nice.

A quick question:

I used to use a half pound of their 70% beads in my fridgeador and it maintained 69% really well. But lately people on CP have mentioned that the beads read a few % less than their stated % (so that my 65% would be about 62ish %). If in the future, my 65% beads are closer to 60% than 65%, can I buy a smaller tube of 70% and have that increase the RH some? Or would that just be pointless overwork on the beads?

Quick question about beads placement... I have a half pound bag (which is much more than necessary based on the size of my humi) and thought of putting 1/2-3/4 of the bag into the humidor in two separate bags. Im pretty sure it's just preference but should I keep both bags on the bottom on the right and left of the humidor or should I keep one on the bottom and one on top on the tray? I know more beads doesn't hurt but I may look to use the remaining for travel storage.

I know the beads are not supposed to be soaked but is it okay to place the mesh bag directly on the cedar or should I put a plastic baggie or cellophane between the wood and the beads? Also, I have purchased more beads than is necessary and I know there is no harm in using more beads. I wanted to use about 3/4 of the bag and separate that into 2 bags. Is there any difference if I put both bags on the bottom on the right and left sides or should I put one on the bottom and one on the tray?