• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heeeere Jonesy!

DICK!

Now I'm glad that Jeff wanted to have this on a weekend that I had to work!
laugh.gif

There are 2 things that disturb me about this thread....

1) No one has questioned John as to why he has a dildo laying around to be used in a picture....

2) If you take care of Donella the way you say you do, why the need for a dildo....she doesn't use it on you, does she??
sign.gif
laugh.gif

I am laughing so hard milk is coming through my nose.

Brian you could never come back from this, what might be the funniest thread I have ever had the pleasure of seeing here.

Just bow you head and go to work this weekend and hope none of our brother's lights their pants on fire again :D

DICK!

laugh.gif

1) No one has questioned John as to why he has a dildo laying around to be used in a picture....

2) If you take care of Donella the way you say you do, why the need for a dildo....she doesn't use it on you, does she??
sign.gif
laugh.gif

Coooome on! Just a leetle closer now. <Whispers under breath> :whistling:

Hey, thank God for the dildo....without it, who knows where all those Padrons might have wound up! :whistling:

LMFAO!! I was gonna say something to the effect of, "Well why didn't I get invited??" But uh...Hell No. Where was it they filmed that movie...what was it....Deliverance??? :laugh:

LMFAO!! I was gonna say something to the effect of, "Well why didn't I get invited??" But uh...Hell No. Where was it they filmed that movie...what was it....Deliverance???
laugh.gif

Don't worry Greg, nobody could ever come together on the dates or sites that were thrown out there, so it's happening in Pennsylvania somewhere now. So instead of the original 7 that were in discussion, it's down to a threesome now I think (thus the reason for the dildo)
laugh.gif

Awesome e-mail!! Just what I needed on a bad day...although, I'd feel much better with all those Padrons :whistling: LMAO, thanks!

Just make sure you guys don't break all your teeth on that pink crack attack :laugh: smoking a cigar after would be hard on the gums.

God willing, the 'get together' be in southern Pennsylvania.

That's it, John, Brian and Greg, all have posted in this "thread of all time", all personal heroes. If I win the lotto I will fly all you guys in for a smoke out at Outlaw...Brian can bring his handcuffs but I think Smokeyballs will pass. :laugh:

Souldog for the PINK Dildo and the Handcuff bait!

Wowww.... Words escape me as to how disgusting that photo is! Dude, John, I'm calling you out for negligence on a fellow BOTL's property. You TOLD me, expressly, that said pink instrument would not touch the ground as it is unsanitary, and the cuffs would be used only on you and a player to be determined later.

Disgusted! Evidence below, and yes I know they're Private Messages, but this needs to be out in the open:

jfields said:
Dearest Jonathan,
I has this uber-rawsome ultra prank for teh win I r springing on Brian, and I n33d all your pinks r b3l0ng 2 me. I can has??

My reply:
Souldog24ca said:
John,
First off, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Secondly, stop hittin' those laced stogies you re-roll from WOs. Thirdly, I'm putting you on ignore.
Good riddance,
Jonathan

His reply:
jfields said:
Listen here newb! You need to learn to STFU and send me what I'm asking for! Brian and I have a bromance, and if you knew anything about the seriousness of this package, you'd stop pussy-footing about and send me the goods!

My reply:
Souldog24ca said:
Wow, a bromance? Sneeds and I have one of those, and it's beautiful. I'm so sorry I wasn't more sensitive. I shall send my end immediately. Truly you are the greatest Bomb Brother on CigarPass and no one can top your efforts. May your bromance with Jonesy live on in your circle jerks and bombing runs!!

I bow at your great target nice play good shot way to play uh oh somebody better duck totally destroyed my porch and house call the bomb squad i feel bad for the secretary who had to deliver it etc. random bombing fiction.
Jonathan

:sign:

I know Rod tries to promote CP as being the friendliest cigar site around, but I don't think this is the vision he had in mind. :laugh:

Souldog for the PINK Dildo and the Handcuff bait!

Wowww.... Words escape me as to how disgusting that photo is! Dude, John, I'm calling you out for negligence on a fellow BOTL's property. You TOLD me, expressly, that said pink instrument would not touch the ground as it is unsanitary, and the cuffs would be used only on you and a player to be determined later.

Disgusted! Evidence below, and yes I know they're Private Messages, but this needs to be out in the open:

jfields said:
Dearest Jonathan,
I has this uber-rawsome ultra prank for teh win I r springing on Brian, and I n33d all your pinks r b3l0ng 2 me. I can has??

My reply:
Souldog24ca said:
John,
First off, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Secondly, stop hittin' those laced stogies you re-roll from WOs. Thirdly, I'm putting you on ignore.
Good riddance,
Jonathan

His reply:
jfields said:
Listen here newb! You need to learn to STFU and send me what I'm asking for! Brian and I have a bromance, and if you knew anything about the seriousness of this package, you'd stop pussy-footing about and send me the goods!

My reply:
Souldog24ca said:
Wow, a bromance? Sneeds and I have one of those, and it's beautiful. I'm so sorry I wasn't more sensitive. I shall send my end immediately. Truly you are the greatest Bomb Brother on CigarPass and no one can top your efforts. May your bromance with Jonesy live on in your circle jerks and bombing runs!!

I bow at your great target nice play good shot way to play uh oh somebody better duck totally destroyed my porch and house call the bomb squad i feel bad for the secretary who had to deliver it etc. random bombing fiction.
Jonathan

:sign:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

John (OF The Donuts), that is some very funny chit! Just when I thought this thread could never get me to laugh more about John and Brian...Dude that was some next level funny, thanks my friend. :thumbs:

DICK!

laugh.gif

sign.gif
laugh.gif

We couldn't figure out why Brian was so insistent that we do the HERF near his house. I guess maybe he might have known something the rest of us didn't (he wanted to be able to go home if things went badly)........well maybe John knew :D

1. I think John rented that thing...........

The HERF went well, was way too short but we had great food, great beers, great cigars, and great weather!

John and Rob were enthralled by night-time crayfish hunting; which made a great midnight snack!