• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heeeere Jonesy!

That was a great picture. I remembered you saying you were surprise with all the beer, stoogies, beans, etc. you never heard anyone fart all weekend.... ehh, makes sense now.

Oh man, you may not have heard 'em, but you could certainly smell 'em!

Mr Fields nearly evacuated the creek bed at least once!

Oh man, you may not have heard 'em, but you could certainly smell 'em!

Mr Fields nearly evacuated the creek bed at least once!

Yep! And I got trapped between John and the fire once and thought I would lose my mind :(

We couldn't figure out why Brian was so insistent that we do the HERF near his house. I guess maybe he might have known something the rest of us didn't (he wanted to be able to go home if things went badly)........well maybe John knew
biggrin.gif

Haven't been around much and just saw this post so I feel compelled to reply. What the fuck are you trying to say here Jeff? I was never insistent on having the HERF near my house. Warm Springs is 5 hours plus from me, so how is that "close" to my house? Besides, John and I had talked on the phone and had come up with a spot in WV to have the HERF, but the next day, you decided to take over any HERF planning and became "insistent" that it be in Pennsylvania ( which seems to be much closer to you than it it is to me FWIW).

I wish I had seen this post earlier since you tried making me out to look like a self-centered prick with your "so insistent that we do the HERF near his house" statement.

Glad you guys had a great time!
thumbs-up.gif