• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hell hath no fury

Thanks for the well wishes, calls, and texts.I don't know what I would do without this place.

Looks like I'm going to be staying with my brother for a few weeks until I can get a place. I'm pretty stoked because I don't get to see him nearly enough.

Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear it. My motto is 'Women... can't live with them, can't legally hunt them'

Sounds like you need a fishing vacation! I know just the place... :whistling:

Buddy,

Keep your head up, your shoulders square, and your burn even. Do not give up on any aspect of your life. Do not let her dictate how you feel. You have friends all over the world who are willing to open their homes and humidors to you, and that means you can get out of town for a while, any time you want.

Having only *heard* about Jim's fishing vacations, I gotta warn you that you'll come back a changed man. If you play your cards right, you'll still wear pants. If not, well, we'll start treating your image links even more carefully than Moki's. :sign:

Keep your head up man, I'm going through the same shit right now, so I feel ya.
It'll all work out in the end, life has a funny way of doing that.

_craig_

Been there, done that.

Not matter what happens, the whole thing sucks balls...just protect yourself as best you can, stuff will come at you that you couldn't even dream up.

Oh, and hold on to your wallet, it's about to go for a ride to Hell & back!

Women - F*!k them all.
...and that's the bonus at the end of this f*cked up journey!

Anyone got any 'Liquid Skin' they can lend me?

Hold strong. Things like this work out one way or another but you seem to come out stronger on the other end. Keep your head up.

You're a good man Matt. Were always here for ya when you need us. Stay positive!!

People often focus on what they don't have instead of what they do have.

"Everything in time".............

Sorry to hear this. Shit happens it's how we recover that matters most.