• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello! Aloha! Bonjour! Hola! Hallo! Ciao!

Howdy & welcome to CP there Kirk. I too am a big Jazz fan and I also enjoy the newer stuff like, Dave Koz, Norman Brown, Peter White, Rick Braun, etc........ :D :thumbs: :p

Welcome bro. I went to school out in Two Rock. Used to head into Petaluma and Santa Rosa on the weekends to have some fun. Back before I really got into cigars I used to go to the Cigar Shop in owntown Petaluma and try different cigars. Too bad CA has those new smoking laws.

Emo

Alright another North Bay member. I am only about 5 minutes away from you in Windsor. :D

Man, thanks for all the great welcomes!

To celebrate, I am inviting all of you over to my place for a traditional Thankgiving feast....but please bring a plate, fork and spoon,(...or spork) ,wine glass or empty Big Gulp cup AND your favorite stick! :D

Again, I'm glad to be here!

Triple M welcome aboard. Thanks for the kind invitation set an extra place for 32 what time do you start the festivities ;) We don't want to be late LOL

BenjieV :D

MilesMingusMonk said:
And of course, if you are a jazz fan-atic, I am ALWAYS up for a jazz-for-sticks trade! :D
Welcome aboard....

We should REALLY talk. Jazz + sticks for Jazz + sticks is an even better arangement. I'm always looking to better both collections.

What format (audio) do you mainly collect?

PM me if you like....or start a thread in the trades forum so everone can participate.

Cheers,
Dixie