• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello! Aloha! Bonjour! Hola! Hallo! Ciao!

MilesMingusMonk

Breaking Wind Master
Hello everyone! I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself to the CP Community at large, if i may...

I am MilesMingusMonk , originally from Michigan, recently from Southern Arizona and newly of Northern California. Cigars have become an obsession in my life (along with great coffee, fine wine, beautiful women and jazz...but not necessarily in that order! ). I have been spending a few months haunting CP's and CA's cigar forum boards, learning, listening, reading and enjoying the vast knowledge of experiences and decided it was time to become an official (newbie) member. I do not pretend to be anything more than a simple consumer of cigars; I do though enjoy the process in refining what it is that makes me like or dislike a particular cigar , and by doing so, refining my taste AND knowledge!

As I mentioned, I have recently relocated from the heat of the Sonoran Desert to the heart of Sonoma County. One nice thing about moving to NorCal is that I can now begin to stockpile sticks again at home! Living in the desert of Southern Arizona meant I relied on my local cigar dealer to be my offsite home humidor. I found it nearly impossible to maintain a stable rh in my meager humidor during the loooong hot summers (..buts it's a dry heat! ).

Jazz music is by far my greatest passion. There is nothing finer than a great cigar, a good drink ( coffee in the morning, cabernet at night!) and the sounds of Miles blowin' , Coltrane honkin' or Mingus pluckin' as I sit under a canopy of stars. In fact, if my cigar collections ever gets as extensive as my jazz collection, I will be in serious trouble!

Enough for now. Many thanks for taking the time to read my personal rantings. I look forward to learning, listening and sharing in the art of cigars with my follow brethren! And of course, if you are a jazz fan-atic, I am ALWAYS up for a jazz-for-sticks trade! :D

Happy smoking,

MilesMingusMonk

Welcome! Thanks for the intro. Make yourself at home, and be sure to check out some of the trade threads.

Welcome - beware because your cigar stash will grow rapidly now...

Welcome, Kirk, nice to make your acquaintance! Let me be the first to suggest you check out the Newbie Trade thread. (Not because I'm up next, of course! That would just be rude!) :D

welcome to the board!

lemme tell you my adage:
never stab a person in the neck.

it's like an animal house in here

:sign:

Welcome. Now that you found this place, Your gonna need to get ANOTHER humi soon....... Naw.... better make it a coolidor!

:p ;)

Nice to have you with us

Phil

MilesMingusMonk said:
Jazz music is by far my greatest passion. There is nothing finer than a great cigar, a good drink ( coffee in the morning, cabernet at night!) and the sounds of Miles blowin' , Coltrane honkin' or Mingus pluckin' as I sit under a canopy of stars. In fact, if my cigar collections ever gets as extensive as my jazz collection, I will be in serious trouble!

I look forward to learning, listening and sharing in the art of cigars with my follow brethren! And of course, if you are a jazz fan-atic, I am ALWAYS up for a jazz-for-sticks trade! :D

Happy smoking,

MilesMingusMonk
I :love: you already.

jazz tpt. myself.

:thumbs: