• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello everyone.

Mr Vick Vega

Like the title says "hello everyone". My name is Vick and I found out about this website through the ASC newsgroup. Looks like a good group of folks here with some decent topics. Hope to be talking to you in the near future.

Vick, welcome to one of the best forums around! Why the best? Because of the members of course! You'll have a great time here, and we're all easy to get along with. :)

Welcome aboard...

Rod

welcome aboard vick!

sounds like a good '70's private eye name. ;)

great poeple here post and enjoy!!

Welcome! Light up a cigar, pour a drink and join in. ;)

Wascal

Hello Vick :thumbs: Fire up one of your favorite cigars and spread the news..... :)

Welcome to CP, Vick. I was gonna shorton your name (because I shorten all names to two letters if I can) to V V but it looks too much like Madona, and if I put em side by side....VV!! then folks would start callin ya Dubya, and I KNOW you wouldn't like that :D

So I guess I don't get to shorten yours :angry:

Start postin, and most of all, Have Fun!!

Welcome aboard!

:p PB :p

What's up Vick...

Mr Vega, you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese over there??

:p

Couldn't help myself

:D

Welcome VickII. Glad you found us. I found my way over here from ASC as well. While there are a good group of folks over there, I have found that I hang out there less and less since finding this place. Best cigar forum on the net and it keeps getting better.

:D Hhey vic x 2, cant tell you to much because I'm new here also. But, it is a great place to hang out, ,,,light one up and enjoy. :thumbs: