• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from a long (almost) lost friend

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Hi all, just wanted to check in and say howdy. Saw Gary briefly today and it got me all nostalgic for this place. Even though I can't go on at work, and have been spending all of my e-time elsewhere, I still consider CP my internet home.

I miss you all, (well...except you, oh, and you...and that guy over there...yeah...him, prick) and look forward to someday being able to hang out here again.

I'll be selling off some sticks shortly, nothing too high end. Just been smoking SO few cigars, I'd rather spread the wealth a little. Between a job that I spend too much time with, and an amazing daughter I spend too little with, I just can't find the hours to be outside with a double corona. I'm lucky to sneak a Tres Petite Corona after dinner once every other week. Oh the humanity!

Take it easy!

SL1

Good to see you're still alive and kicking. Somebody was just mentioning the Level 1 Trauma Sturgeon the other day and how few people that would get the reference.

Nice to hear from you, Josh! I haven't been around much either and it was a nice surprise to see your post. Take care and hope to see you around!

We'll have some chow waiting for you Wednesday night!

Ummm....whatca sellin'? ???

:D

Good to see you Josh, it's been like ole' reunion week here on CP lately. Hope all is well and we see you now and then on the board..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Looks like we both picked the same time to make a visit back here... good to see you on the board.

We'll have some chow waiting for you Wednesday night!

Ummm....whatca sellin'? ???

:D

Probably not selling anything too exciting. I'll keep the stuff that DOES get smoked when I have the time. As for wednesday...might just need to make the drive down after a workout. Just saw wife and kid off to the aiport, so I am free as an overworked bird till Friday morning. If I can, I'll be there no earlier than about 9.
Also contemplating seeing the movies that I want to see over the next couple nights. She said "won't you be sad to go to a movie by yourself?" What is the nice way to say "Oh, yeah, I'd way rather be there with you answering questions like 'who is THAT?' and 'Why did he shoot him?' for two hours?"

Ah, the trauma sturgeon.

He'll slap down some man slaughter,

QUICK! Return him to the water....TRAUMA STURGEON.

Hey Josh nice to see you back on. Can we get some caviar from that sturgeon?

Welcome home Josh. So who gets pummeled with your sarcasm if it isn't released here?

Good to see one of the old fellas back here active again, just keep your eye on MoeCizlack...he's a shiester and he'd take the shirt off your damn back just to see you naked. Sick dude, a sick dude.