• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello, I'm Gary and I like One Dimensional Cigars...

Do you smoke strong cigars only?

• Total voters
I find myself always smoking maduros. So every once in a while I'll through a natural wrapper into the mix and it will be so good, I wonder why I don't smoke more natural wrappers.

The bummer comes in when you so looking foward to a cigar and it doesn't deliver. The great ones are the ones you look foward to smoking and it does deliver. The mind is the number one tool for loving a cigar, as long as the eyes and nose are happy.

I really think that this was an awesome post and thread.

The way I have come to look at smoking cigars is split between Complexity and Layered Smoke:

Complexity - is the way a cigar develops as I am smoking it. How the taste and aroma change, develop or smooth out.

Layered Smoke - is referring to the actual taste of the cigar at that particular moment in time. Are there layers in the cigar such as sweetness, earth, dirt, grit, or chewiness. Usually, finish would fit into this category for me.

In any event, I thought this was a great post and really enjoyed reading all the opinions. Now, I'm going to smoke an Illusione 68 and just kick back before my parents arrive from New York.

Best,
JD