• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

:D I don't want to fight here but according to my records, I sent him a PM shortly after he signed up. See below:

Sent: welcome rharper  Aug 2 2003, 10:53 PM

Hello rharper.

A great big welcome to you. This is a great place. There are a lot of great guys here who will treat you right. Enjoy. If I can help, let me know.

SD_Stack

Blair. It loooks like thats a good 2 days prior to your welcome.

Sorry about that.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Welcome to CP. Pull up a chair, light up a cigar and enjoy the ride! :thumbs:

Oh YEAH! Here's what I sent...

Sent: Welcome aboard! rharper  Aug 2 2003, 10:52 PM

Hi there rharper!

A very large welcome to you. This is a wonderful place. There are a lot of super people here who will treat you very well. So, have fun. If I can help, let me know.

blair

(PS. Stay away from SD - he's an ornery old man!
So, SD, as you can see, I was clearly before you. :D

What are you guys starting a new mentoring program or something ??? Boy can you feel all that :love: :love: LMAO

I think some of these newbies are misundertsanding things here...nobody gets anything, until Matt gets his!! LMAO!!!

Welcome to CP! :D

I'm guessing you can see what kind of trouble you've gotten yourself into now rharper so let me just say welcome and your life will never be the same. Two months ago I was just a new herfer discovering the pleasures of cigar smoking. Ever since I came here I've become a degenerate cigar smoking psycho! Just a warning. There's no turning back now!

-Craig