• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

rharper

Hey,Im new at this,but i love cigars so i think i can relate.I probably will make some mistakes so pls give me a break or two.........AN thx to those who hv welcomed me.

Welcome rharper. This is a fantastic community. :thumbs: You'll be happy here. There is a lot of knowledge spread through its members so ask questions when you have them.

Welcome aboard!! You have come to the Best place on the net! ;)

Welcome aboard, Dont think you can help but love the place. :thumbs: And relax, there are no micsteaks evver made here :0 :p

Welcome to CP RH :D Glad you decided to join us pull up a chair and enjoy ;)

BenjieV :D

Well I don't know how I missed the welcome for so long. Everyone got in ahead of me. :(

Welcome to CP RH. I will have to just echo what the other members have said thus far.

Enjoy!

Oh... no one else has done this to ya so to make you feel really at home...

Addy in Profile! :D :sign:

Welcome! You have found the friendliest cigar board on the net. :thumbs:

Hello RH, I know you'll enjoy yourself here cause it's hard not too. There's a bunch of great guys and gals here, so kick back, fire up one of your favorite ceegars and get to postin'.... :)

Welcome to our fun little part of the world.

I don't know if they told you but it is custom for new guys to send cigars to everyone that welcomed them. ;)

Well, ricmac is sorta right... technically it's customary for all newbies to send packs to all senior (i.e. over 1000 posts) members that welcome them.

Oh yeah... :p Welcome Aboard!

You're gonna love it here :D

Dave (addy in profile!)

It seems to me that the cigars should be sent to the first person that welcomed them (him).