• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

LadyScarlet

New lady on the block...just joined up. Been smoking cigars for about 5 yrs, from foo foos to premiums...am hooked on mx2's and Rocky Patals lately..love to do passes and old sites just ney ney about em all the time, and half assed participated, so looking to make new friends and swaps... ;)

Welcome LadyScarlet !

CigarPass can always use another SOTL to mix things up around here!

Welcome Scarlett!! From one lady to another...*ahem* at least *I* think I am a lady :sign:

melly the angel :love:

Welcome Scarlet.

This is a great board with lots of first rate people. I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to CP!!

There are so many passes going on right now I am up to my knees in packing popcorn!!

LOL

Enjoy your stay here!

If you wanna start trading right away you can check out the newbie sampler trade thread for a nice variety of cigars!

Phil

:love: Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am feeling the love already. Hi to all the other ladies and fine gentlemen cigar smokers....

Hello there Lady Scarlet and welcome to this fine forum.
Full of great people and lots of info.

Welcome LadyScarlet! Now becareful, if you get involved any unwanted or unsolicited Passes, just let me know! We are quite proud of our sexual harrassment training around here!! :p :sign: :sign:

Howdy & welcome to CP Scarlet. Fill in your Profile so we know more about you, ie.. some of your favorite ceegars, where your from, hobbies, etc...... :D :thumbs: :p

Welcome Lady Scarlet! :D

I too enjoy the Rocky Ps!!! Have a great time here and enjoy the fun!!!

Welcome Lady Scarlet, you'll find lots of helpful friendly people here.

Enjoy!

dontlinkme.gif
to cp