• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello!

bluue13

Just dropping in to say hi after a summer that was short, crazy, a rollercoaster, busy, and much needed all at the same time. There were some things that kept me away more than I would've liked but at the same time I spent some much needed time with the family and have now been consumed with getting the school year up and running again. Hoping to be able to show my face a bit more in the near future both on the forums and the vherf. Hope you're all well!

Just dropping in to say hi after a summer that was short, crazy, a rollercoaster, busy, and much needed all at the same time. There were some things that kept me away more than I would've liked but at the same time I spent some much needed time with the family and have now been consumed with getting the school year up and running again. Hoping to be able to show my face a bit more in the near future both on the forums and the vherf. Hope you're all well!
Good to see you again Greg

Greg, so good to see you. Understand the busy. Looking forward to seeing more of you. How is the band?

Thanks, all! Love you guys. Band is good, been busy, we had gigs almost every weekend this summer - which was a good portion of the busy. Two gigs this weekend as well and then we slow down a bit for the "off season."

Little dude is keeping us busy here too, just started his 4th season of developmental soccer....gonna be 8 in a couple weeks, which blows me away.

Anyway- catch you all soon!