• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help Choosing Next Purchase

bandm

Hey my brothers. I'd like some thoughts/opinions on which box I should purchase next. I plan on purchasing all three but I'm trying to decide which to order tonight. The choices are;
Cohiba Robusto
Bolivar Royal Corona
H Upmann Royal Robusto

I've tried the Cohiba and really enjoyed it so I'm torn between going with what I know I enjoy but I'm also attracted to discovering others. What do you say folks, help a newbie decide on his next box!

Hard to go wrong with that list IMO...

I know next to nothing about Cubans, but those are all very reputable listings from what I've read...

If your looking Robusto, why not Ramone Allones Specialty Select (RASS), which is very highly regarded, everywhere I read...

JSM11, thank you for recommending RASS, I'll certainly look into that as well. I've read many stellar reviews on them and for the life of me I don't know why I've never given them more consideration. I'm about to go on a three week business trip so I'll have plenty of time to sit back and try out some nice cigars.

I know this isn't on your list, but Hoyo Epicure no. 2's have been killer the last 2 or so years. IMHO the best robusto off the island right now.

Another great choice, thank you Backslide! I just pulled the trigger on a box of the Cohiba Robustos and Siglo VI. I'm about to read some reviews on the Hoyo Epicure no 2, chances are I'm going to end up with a pretty long list of "must tries"!

+1 on the Hoyo Epicure.

Great cigar! But seriously, you can't go wrong with any of the boxes on your list.......

JL #2's happen to be really hitting now.  Worth consideration.....and their price is usually quite good.

the CoRo's as you have experienced have been off the chain this year.  I'd get a box regardless of what you end up choosing.