• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help design a CP Shirt

Quick update - We're going to be partnering with Dave from StogieWear. Please be on the lookout for a pre-order post from either Dave or I. We'll be selling CP wear through the StogieWear website - stay tuned!

This sounds great. If @StogieWear Dave is reading, can we try to find a light colored "Tall" size shirt? Long sleeve, short sleeve, Guyabera in "Tall" would be great. I don't mind ordering a hoodie in 2x, but the shirts I'd prefer XLTall.

Thanks for the hard work, fellas.

Floyd T
Floyd,
Right now Tall sizes are tough. There are limited companies and within those limited colors as well. I am doing what I can to see if we can get some Tall sizes avaialble. Might not be the first round but will do what we can.

Dave

Floyd,
Right now Tall sizes are tough. There are limited companies and within those limited colors as well. I am doing what I can to see if we can get some Tall sizes avaialble. Might not be the first round but will do what we can.

Dave
My friend, tall sizes are a bitch anywhere you look. Pure discrimination, if you ask me!! :cool:

Let me ask you this. If I can find a shirt in tell, can I send it to ya for you to work your magic on? I'll pay you, of course, for the work up and whatever it takes to do it. Hell, I ain't even sure if I can find a tall, except for maybe Duluth Trading.

I just appreciate you and Ron getting this worked out. This is fantastic. Thanks.

Floyd T

My friend, tall sizes are a bitch anywhere you look. Pure discrimination, if you ask me!! :cool:

Let me ask you this. If I can find a shirt in tell, can I send it to ya for you to work your magic on? I'll pay you, of course, for the work up and whatever it takes to do it. Hell, I ain't even sure if I can find a tall, except for maybe Duluth Trading.

I just appreciate you and Ron getting this worked out. This is fantastic. Thanks.

Floyd T
We can certainly work something out if you want to send me the shirts and I will press them.

Dave

I would love to see CigarPass put out a Cuban Guayabera shirt! That would be so cool. If you need embroidery - I have a guy!