• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help ID'ing a pipe

mattyboy

I found this, used, a few months back when I was showing a friend the pipe shop I frequent. Paid $10 for it, I love the look (VERY much like my Kirsten), and it just feels right holding it in my mouth. Problem is, I have no clue what it is.

Its got the same style of bowl as my Kirsten, it screws together the same, it LOOKS like a Kirsten. Is it? Only thing different is the on/off screw, I hadn't seen that before.

There are no markings anywhere on the pipe...

Thanks for the help.

Matt

No idea, looks like one of the many Art Deco pipes that came out in the 40's and early 50's. If no one here can ID it, you could post a link on the alt.smokers.pipes newsgroup.

Thanks for the newsgroup tip. I'll check that out. Its a really nice pipe! It may not be a fancy or expensive one, but thats the beauty of pipes, they dont have to be. If it works, and you like it, its a good pipe.

Looks like something I used to smoke back in the 80's :whistling:

:blush:
Mike, uh, why you wanna bring the 80's into this? Ahhhh, my weakness, the 80's! "Nothing But A Good Time", and "Talk Dirty To Me" still ringing in my ears!

If you can remember the 70's (or 80's too); you didn't have enough fun.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh wow, thanks alot!

I had given up on ID'ing that one, I couldn't find anything like it, and nobody seemed to know.

You just made my day!