• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me decide which box to buy

Which box would you buy?

• Total voters

Omskakas

I have few options. I have tasted all of the above marcas but not all those vitolas. Looking for a box that ages well but is smokable already after 2-3 years of aging.

Edit: Oh, I see. That's what "public poll" means. I wouldn't have made it that way, if I knew. Well, live and learn.

I don't see the "All of the above!" option.

Hard part is how many boxes to order? :) I absolutely love the Sir Winston, Don Alejandros, and Lusitanias. Out of those three I have smoked more of the lusi than the others, but have had a few bosex of each of the others. If I truly had to choose which to get, I would be very hard pressed to decide. They each have their own special flavors, and they seem to just hit it right for me. MHO

Don

Lusitanias. I'm just waiting for room to open up in the coolidor for the 50 cab.

So far Sir Winstons have received most votes. I would have bought them already if they were little cheaper. Sir Winnies cost about 30-40% more than RyJ or SLR churchills. Maybe they are that much better? :cool:

So far Sir Winstons have received most votes. I would have bought them already if they were little cheaper. Sir Winnies cost about 30-40% more than RyJ or SLR churchills. Maybe they are that much better? :cool:

Esplendidos and Sir Winnies are generally regarded as best of breed amongst churchills.

The Sir Winnie is one of the best CC Churchills out there; however, the Lusitania IMHO is the best DC out there, so I voted for the Lusi.

Thanks for input. It's either Lusis or Winnies. Now I have to decide do I like more churchills or double coronas :whistling:

Get a box of Lusitanias...for smoking now. Get a box of Winnies...for smoking later. ;)

You could try smaller, less expensive front marks of some blends to see if they are your "cup o tea".

Unless you really prefer the churchill/DC size that much.

PCs offer a slightly different flavor at a much reduced cost. Or perhaps the corona gorda size?

Just a thought.