• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me decide which box to buy

Which box would you buy?

• Total voters
You could try smaller, less expensive front marks of some blends to see if they are your "cup o tea".

Unless you really prefer the churchill/DC size that much.

PCs offer a slightly different flavor at a much reduced cost. Or perhaps the corona gorda size?

Just a thought.

That is an excellent idea! Also the reason my next purchase will be the Lusi, since I enjoy the Partgas flavour profile. Have yet to smoke an H. Upman. Although I do have a 50 in the humidor.

You could try smaller, less expensive front marks of some blends to see if they are your "cup o tea".

Unless you really prefer the churchill/DC size that much.

PCs offer a slightly different flavor at a much reduced cost. Or perhaps the corona gorda size?

Just a thought.

I have smoked all of those marcas (different sizes) and I like all of them :love:
I'm looking for a smoke for those situations when you can spend at least 2 hours with a cigar.

My only complaint about the Lusi's is the draw for the 1st 1/3 of the cigar. I've had the same experience with every one I've smoked.

I don't see "None of the above" option.

And somehow, I took this option and ordered Esplendidos. :blush:
I could have had box of RyJ churchills and Party Lusitanias at the same prize.

Sir Winnies next time! :whistling:

They are obviously fakes :laugh

Give us a pic of the actual cigars.
They are very expensive,I cant see myself buying a full box of them.

But they are great!
Enjoy.

P.S. my next purchase is also Winnies...

Got this baby yesterday!

NSFW pop-up warning!

Don't say they are fakes!
tongue.gif

Edit: Friends of Habanos review box with the same code that I have

Instead of posting the photo to someplace that has that kind of pop-up...try posting it in our gallery here! ;)

How about Partagas 898V ?

Although its smaller in size,only 6 5/8 x 43, but it so tasty and full of flavor.

If I must choose from that list,I'll say Winnies...
I always wanted to try them but never had the pleasure to smoke one yet.

I have a box of SW from 2007 and they have aged wonderfully!
The Monarcas are fabulous as well. Amazing how fast these aged and how refined they are only after 3 years.

I voted for the BCG, but all of those are multi-box worthy if you ask me. You have a fine selection of larger smokes listed. None of them should disappoint.