• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me find a mild Cuban

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
I need INFO! :D

I am meeting up with one of my old smoking buddies this weekend and he hasn't smoked ISOMs. He likes MILD cigars. He smokes natural. He cannot smoke a full bodied cigar.

Out of my collection, I need a few names of some milder ISOMs so I can take one for him to smoke.

You name um and I will see if I have one.

Fonsecas are very mild. Diplomaticos are also pretty mild. I don't know if I'd describe any of the others I've had to be mild. I find Montes to be on the mild side of medium but I know others find them stronger then that. I also find the Cohiba Siglo line to be on the mild side of medium. Any of those would be a good choice I think.

I think an Aged Monte #4 would be to your friends liking, and he would be amazed at the flavors to boot. Monte 2 would be my second choice.

ERDM Choix Supreme :thumbs:

FWIW, I don't find the siglo line as mild. Medium maybe but not mild.

First, if the guy is used to smoking non-isoms and mild cigars, No isom is going to be as mild as a non-isom (imho)...........

BUT: Here are a few I consider mild.
ERDM Choix Supreme
Monte #2 or #4 (probably #4)
RyJ Belicoso or maybe Exhibition #4 and/or Panatellas
Quintero Nacionales (this might be the best choice for a isom-newbie)

Here are some medium (imho)
RASS (ramon allones special selected)
Sancho Panza belicoso
Cohiba Siglos
Rafael Gonzalez Panatellas

But I'll say it again, for a non-isom smoker, no cuban will be "mild".

Good luck, and let us all know how it went. :thumbs:

With no help from JoeM... :angry: It sounds like the general concensus is to go with a Monte #4... which I have.

Great Job guys.

Thanks... :thumbs:

do you have any Quai D'Orsay?

have had one, and it was the mildest one I have ever smoked, a tasty cigar, but def. a lighter one.

:thumbs:

I'll second (or third) the ERDM Choix. I'm not a huge fan of the Monte line...but that's just me. Used to smoke the 4's, but not much anymore.

Quai D'Orsay, just about any Romeo y Julieta, H.Upmann... those would be my picks for mild Cubans.

moki said:
just about any Romeo y Julieta, H.Upmann... those would be my picks for mild Cubans.
:0 Mild?? ???

Well I throw my vote in the ERDM Choix Supreme ....... great cigar!

BenjieV :D