• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me get drunk in FL

classyndry

on injured reserve
I'm looking for Belikin beer in the Miami area. I went to Belize a while back, and took quite a fancy to their cheap island beer. I can't find it anywhere, but I remember seeing a few bars that advertised it near the Miami airport. If you live in Miami and know where I can find it, I would be infinitely grateful. If anyone can provide a tip that leads to a bar or store that sells Belikin, I will be happy to send you a finders fee in the form of a cigar bomb. I'm visiting a friend in a Fort Lauderdale on the 16th. Hopefully we can get some leads before then.
Thanks again!

Sorry to tell you this, but they don't distribute to the US as far as I can tell. Almost all of the reviews and references to it were from people who drank it while in Belize.

I'm sure you can find any island beer you want down here...

you should also check out: www.gothamcigars.com

It's a miami based company

cheers

I've heard there is only distribution to the west coast, but I can't find that source now. The bar I saw just had a Belikin sign, so that isn't much to go on. I did real an article about Belikin's international distribution being low, but I suppose it could be to Mexico or something. Thanks for the help thus far. Anybody know anything for sure?