• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me Please. I want a ____ Cigar for Christmas.

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
I need a list of AWESOME sticks. Cigars that are all but unobtainable.

Domestics Only Please...

This needs to be true about yourself please.

THis is not for me, but the information is needed just the same. I'll explain later. Just help me for now. Thanks.

If you knew that a very special day was coming up and you had a Genie in a Bottle and she could give you any Domestic cigar that you wished for, what would it be? You would smoke it on that special day. This should be something that you have never had and do not have in your humi and can't seem to find at anystore around you or you just can't seem to pay the price.

If you have several, by all means list all that come to mind.

I want big names. Not the everyday stuff.

Thanks.

Ok here's my two cents- don't know how exciting it is:

1. Macanudo Prince of Wales
2. Ashton Churchill
3. Ashton Maduro Magnum
4. Opus X Pyramid (not sure name)

Michael

That's good Michael but remember...

You have a Genie who can give you any cigar you wish for!

How about a Partagas 150. A Davidoff Millenium. Something HUGE!

Graycliff Pearl Label Crystal Pirate

"Graycliff's Pearl Label Crystal combines an Ecuadorian sungrown wrapper and a blend of Nicaraguan, Dominican and Brazilian tobaccos. A leaf of Grecian adds spice. Very full-bodied, this cigar is for the sophisticated smoker, with a punch of muscular flavor."

<droooool>

Cheers,
Dixie

O.k. Stack Ive owed you for quite awhile so here it goes. Well not sure if it counts but Im getting out my last opus for ya. Wished I had a 1000 more. :thumbs:
Then I would send you 2. :0 Oh that sucked , hope you know you would be taken care of.

sibernation said:
O.k. Stack Ive owed you for quite awhile so here it goes. Well not sure if it counts but Im getting out my last opus for ya. Wished I had a 1000 more. :thumbs:
Then I would send you 2. :0 Oh that sucked , hope you know you would be taken care of.
No. Please don't. You don't have to do that. This is not a mooch attempt. I'd feel bad.

This question is not exactly for me. My special day is coming when my son is born and I have already been gifted a 1964 PAM. I am dying to smoke it. I hope I can wait till my boy gets here.

ForbiddenX_1stShipment.jpg

That should cover it. ;)

Lol, MOOCH, dude, how much money have you lost since you joined us? :p You are far from a mooch :thumbs:

sibernation said:
Lol, MOOCH, dude, how much money have you lost since you joined us? :p You are far from a mooch :thumbs:
Hey, they print it everyday! :D

but... I think you've got me mixed up with someone else...

LMAO at the 2 Opus sluts. Here is my list:

1. Graycliffe Presidente
2. CAO Millenium Coffin
3. 1926 Padron
4. Zino Platinum
5. The Gurkha w/ the Pre-Embargo Cuban Tobbacy

I am sure there are others, so I reserve the right to edit my post later.

Emo

Added:
1. Anejo Shark-the one I had was awesome!

Call me an Opus Slut too then..... :D :thumbs: :p

But never look away from an AVO 22 or 77.

Joe P said:
I'd wish for one that tastes good! :p
I'm with Joe.

I do have a question for the Opus sluts, though. What makes an unreleased cigar better? If it tastes so good, why is it unreleased? I'm not doubting it, mind you - Just confused about the logic.

:)

-Opus Xs,

-Montecristo serie V (had a torp. once and melted on the spot. just cannot find them anywhere in Milw. now though)

-Drew Estates-Natural-Mixed Elements

-C.A.O. criolio (mispelled)

An unreleased Opus is not always "better" than the regular release, though I'd say the ones I have had were more flavorful. Most unreleased Fuente cigars are made from blends that will never make it to market for one reason or another. In some cases these blends are superior to the other Fuente cigars. They may use aged tobacco that there isn't enough of to make an actual production cigar. Or, they could be a test blend. Some are just very special cigars made to commemorate an event or to show off the rollers skills.

The opus shark (#77) don't ask me how they taste, still looking.

AF ANEJO -rather rare and delicious

Davidoff Millenium and specials---usually expensive and worth it for occasions

emo kinda stole my thunder. :D
iwould say:
1. graycliff presidente
2. 1926 pam
not neccesarily in that order
ican actually obtain the '26 pam,
but being laid off currently i find
it hard to part with $20 a stick :0