• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me win.

eljimmy

Did a design for this contest and I'm asking if you could vote for my pig box please. Thanks! It's #3. Couple of good entries.

http://blog.drewestate.com/index.php/cigars/vote-winner-t52-flying-pig-giveaway/

I voted for you, looks like you're in second behind #9. Their design is pretty professional and crisp, but it definitely has some composition issues. Not to mention I am a much bigger fan of actual art and design which yours has more of, as opposed to photoshopping and layout which #9 is more about. Good luck man, catch em!

I voted for you!

I only did it because I truly thought it was the best design, and not just because you are a CP brother. Hoping you win on the merit of your work alone. :)

I only did it because I truly thought it was the best design, and not just because you are a CP brother. Hoping you win on the merit of your work alone. :)

^^This. Let your work speak for itself. I voted for your piece also. :thumbs:

I voted for you also. But I must say, I'm digging #9 as well. This looks like the voting could go down to the wire. I sure hope all the chads are being punched out completely.

Good Luck :thumbs:

I liked #6 but I voted for ya! I hope you win because you are a CP Brother!

My vote is in and counted , hope it helps to get you across the line . Good luck ;)

Thanks guys! I had to reach out for help because right out of the gate I noticed a real fast jump in his numbers. I then noticed he hit people up on twitter, that explained the fast numbers. Thanks to all that voted. Keep 'em coming. :thumbs:

I voted for you!

Same here, lots of good choices, but I did actually like yours the best

T