• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me with my habit contest

And the winners are:

Contest #1 Smellysell was the first to match my sticks for the troops (but he wasn't the only one). Justin's fiver went out today.

Contest #2 Len____T will get a fiver for nominating the troops. There are a ton of deserving brothers here but I have decided to send the grab bag of 20-25 sticks to the troops as well as the original 20-25. They're living a difficult life to make mine a little better! PM coming.

Contest #3 Steve63 will get a fiver because he guessed $550 and the answer was $542. PM coming.

Thanks for playing and thanks for helping me get beyond my self imposed buying moratorium.

Edited to add............this is very cool as both Len and Steve are new!

Excellent contest Jeff! Very nice play to all and congrats to the winners!

tyvm for the contest...pms....len

Len____T is one quality brother, he has asked that his winnings go to the troops.

I am happy to say that this contest will generate over 100 cigars for the troops :thumbs:

And the winners are:

Contest #1 Smellysell was the first to match my sticks for the troops (but he wasn't the only one). Justin's fiver went out today.

Contest #2 Len____T will get a fiver for nominating the troops. There are a ton of deserving brothers here but I have decided to send the grab bag of 20-25 sticks to the troops as well as the original 20-25. They're living a difficult life to make mine a little better! PM coming.

Contest #3 Steve63 will get a fiver because he guessed $550 and the answer was $542. PM coming.

Thanks for playing and thanks for helping me get beyond my self imposed buying moratorium.

Edited to add............this is very cool as both Len and Steve are new!

Congratulations, guys!

How did you come up with $542?

I looked at my inventory and was shocked at the dollar amount so I decided to get it down to a set amount before I bought anything. The $542 is what I needed to reduce by to get to the amount I set.

My " just because " sticks DC 0103 8555 7493 2486 3081

Seth

Gentlemen, Thank you. The package has arrived safe and sound and just in time. I’m putting together a shipment this weekend headed for several points in and around the fertile crescent Most of these soldiers are previous recipients of CigarPass generosity and have recently returned for another tour. Thank you!