• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me with my habit contest

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I have come to the realization that I am more of a cigar collector than a cigar smoker. I truly love smoking cigars but since joining CP I have been acquiring much more than I am smoking. As a result I have made a commitment to myself to reduce my inventory, by a certain dollar amount, before I buy another stick (except of course any prior commitments I have made). This sucks :(

To make this hiatus a bit more palatable, I am having a few contests. The sooner I hit my goal the sooner I can buy some more :D

Contest #1
The first person who is willing to match my 20-25 sticks, going to the troops, will win a nice fiver. DONE

Contest #2
Whoever nominates the BOTL or SOTL who could most use a little love in the form of a grab bag of 20-25 sticks will win a nice fiver and their nominee will get the grab bag.
• Maybe a first time expectant parent (to pass out when the big day comes)
• Maybe a hard working college student
• Maybe someone who’s been dealt a tough blow (don’t embarrass anyone please)
• Anyone deserving

Contest #3
Whoever can guess closest to the self imposed dollar amount by which I must reduce my inventory will win a nice fiver.

Rules:
1. Enter any contest you want, or all three
2. Open to all in good standing
3. No edits so think about what you write in contest #2
4. The contests end Thursday January 3rd at 6PM Eastern time
5. Your cigars for the troops can come to me or go directly to OpFTH (Mike or Smitty)

Contest 3

350 sticks...

edit: Apparently i didnt read well enough. Retard

I'll match you for the troops, but I won't have time to do it until the new year.

Contest #1: I'll match you for the troop and I can send them right after Christmas!

Contest #2: Rob_K, going through a tough patch right now!

Contest #3: $1,000.01

Thanks for the contest!

Contest #2
I nominate Jon (Jhawk). He's a deserving BOTL, who is expecting a baby. He participates here in the true spirit of what CP is all about.

Contest #2: Kingantz just lost his Grandfather yesterday and has done great getting a pass going for us newbies. Please pray for his family this holiday season.

Contest #3: $1500

contest 2 give 'em to the opfth guys for all they have done and continue to do...

contest 3 450 bucks

ty and have a merry christmas

len

Hey I can't match the your donation but I sure can donate some. Pm me on how, where or when you would me to send them.

Happy Holidays...