• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help on Illisione

Pugman1943

Months ago I bought some 4/2 and 888 and didn't feel the love. Several of you commented on the F9, which I bought, tried and agree with, nice smoke.

What are some of the better ones I should being looking into?

Appreciate your input.

Thanks, Pug

I've gone through quite a few 68 bombones with glee. Also, the Epernay le petit is a fab.

~2~, Epernay La Ferme, and cg:4's are all regulars in my humi.

If you liked the f9, you should like the ~2~.  Along with narrow ring Epernays, it's my Illusione go-to... and I'm an Illusione whore.

For a cheaper smoke, the Rosthchild is nice. Otherwise, the smaller gauge Epernays are delicious, and the smaller ring originals are tasty. Also, don't overlook the Madura!

The Rothchildes is my daily morning smoke with coffee....love them! In fact, on my third cab of 50 this year! The Epernay's are excellent and I also enjoy the 888 maduro.

I haven't tried one I totally disliked, but the MK corona, CG:4 corona gorda, HL lancero, and Epernay Le Matin dominate a pretty steady Illusione rotation these days.

While the thinner ones are my favorites, I'm starting to regret not re-upping my cab of Rothschild's with only a dozen or so left.

Is that a thing? Fear of running out of illusions?

Is that the same as fear of reality? ;)

vortex said:
While the thinner ones are my favorites, I'm starting to regret not re-upping my cab of Rothschild's with only a dozen or so left.

Pretty sure Jim is hosting a buy on Illusions right now. Cheap way to pick up that cab.

MichaelD said:

Pretty sure Jim is hosting a buy on Illusions right now. Cheap way to pick up that cab.
Yep, last week. Missed it by this much!

Jim is my source, too. Good price, good cigar.

Time to meter them out until the next time then.