• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help with a scenario

mhortsch

Where am I?
Reaction score
So you split 2 fivers with a friend, consisting of Monte 4s and RASS.

Do you keep 3 Montes and 2 RASS

or

Do you keep 3 RASS and 2 Montes

Choices I tell ya...

mhortsch said:
So you split 2 fivers with a friend, consisting of Monte 4s and RASS.

Do you keep 3 Montes and 2 RASS

or

Choices I tell ya...
[snapback]224135[/snapback]​

Split 'em down the middle and seal 'em up with duct tape and bailing wire :0

I would always let the individual who did the leg work in acquiring the sticks get to make the choice. Obviously, the RASS are a little pricier sticks and if you go by the $$$, the one getting the 3 RASS is getting a little more in the monetary sense... However, I know some very experienced Habana smokers who would pick up the extra Monte 4 every day of the week based on taste and personal preference.

Here's what I would recommend with all of my excellent knowledge and experise in such transactions...

Screw your friend, stiff him with some dime store sticks, and send me them all. How does that sound?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

theorangeman said:
Here's what I would recommend with all of my excellent knowledge and experise in such transactions...

Screw your friend, stiff him with some dime store sticks, and send me them all. How does that sound?

Yeah, I didn't think so...
[snapback]224153[/snapback]​

Then I'd end up with no sticks, I would at least keep some of the dime store smokes.

Oh yeah, slap me in the head... I misread you inital post. Now I got it - I'll tell you what, in order to make this a more attractive deal for you, I'll spring for the dime store sticks, throw in a pack of matches and include a pack of bubble gum (and will send them all priority mail!). You can send me either two of the Montes or Rass. It's your call, I don't mind which ones you keep. See how generous of a man I am? You won't see this kind of generosity very often, so I'd be advised to take full advantage of it now! :thumbs:

Swissy said:
me personally? Give all the Montes and keep all the RASS!

:cool:
[snapback]224151[/snapback]​

Wow! You really are a RASS whore! You're about to get a half box! Variety is the spice in life you know! :D

cletus said:
Give the ones that you know he would enjoy the most.
[snapback]224138[/snapback]​
Right answer. Give him his faves. "Pay it forward"....:cool:

B.B.S.

mrjinglesusa said:
mhortsch said:

Choices I tell ya...
[snapback]224135[/snapback]​

Yes.
[snapback]224136[/snapback]​

I agree with Dr. J...

Or, do 5 RASS and no Monte 4... JMHO...

Gonz said:
Swissy said:
me personally? Give all the Montes and keep all the RASS!
:cool:
[snapback]224151[/snapback]​
Wow! You really are a RASS whore! You're about to get a half box! Variety is the spice in life you know! :D
[snapback]224272[/snapback]​

Mmmmmmm.. RAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS :love:
only thing wrong with a half box it's only half a box! :laugh: And I subscribe to the theory that flavor is the spice of life... I've tried so many I'm now so overwhlemed with choices that I'm paring down to those 20 or so I really love! :p

Send two of each to your partner. You keep two of each. Send me 1 of each and problem is solved.

at least I think it is a good idea! :whistling: