• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help

cigrman123

I've been out of work for 1 year and have a selection of fine cigars from 1995 to 2006 most are worth a lot. What do I do?
1 of many for instance.

Attachments

• romeo celestiales Finos (1).JPG
    romeo celestiales Finos (1).JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 19
I'd sell them locally. Nobody here would buy anything from someone who just joined to sell things. I know it sounds weird but trust that they are real, that you took care of them, and that we would actually receive them is not something you can gain without a LOT of time here.

Good luck to you friend

The cigars I have are the rarest in the world and my customers are tapped out on this price range. I will stick in here and see what happens. I was going through them and see money I need.
Anyone wants references I can give them my bus site and listings on you tube humidor set up if that would help?
I sold a bunch of stuff on Puro Trader but no Island nation cigars. They seem to want Davidoff and Fuente for which I sold a lot out of my collection including a rare charity box Fuente Cigar Family 10th anniversary 10 cigars in glass tubes from 2006 100 boxes made - $1500 - but I need a ton more money to make up for the losses in the last year.
I am looking for the great collector with money that could appreciate the rarest. One canvas wrapped bundle for instance signed by Rodolpho Taboada signed dated 2006, priceless - Crazy huh? Hoyo Particulares 2000 or Cohiba selection reserva 2002, priceless cigars.
My guys and gals friends or customers are 20 to 50 max price and I hate to break up the great boxes.

The Celestiales have not been made since 2002

Attachments

• cohiba selection (4).JPG
    cohiba selection (4).JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 22
I'd sell them locally. Nobody here would buy anything from someone who just joined to sell things. I know it sounds weird but trust that they are real, that you took care of them, and that we would actually receive them is not something you can gain without a LOT of time here.

Good luck to you friend
Funny, as a cigar man I am not on the sites but On the computer too long bugs my back. I also serve the homeless and moving 100s of boxes of food is killing me in my old age.

Attachments

• homeless and needy food service (4).JPG
    homeless and needy food service (4).JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 16
If you send me a box, and they are legitimate, and they taste appropriate, I will then pay you for them?

If I had a dollar for every person who came her trying to sell cigar cigars that are "the best" and "100% authentic" and "well cared for" and "on sale", I'd be home smoking now rather than working. You don't need to try to tell us how "worldly" you are or how much you help in the community. It has nothing to do with that. It has everything to do with none of us know you and shouldn't trust buying anything expensive or rare without that. If someone does buy I hope they don't get taken advantage of but I have low hopes.
Rules on this board is " You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums"

The facts are that we aren't interested in buying your cigars. There are rules in place here and there are no exceptions. That would be the same if it were Mother Teresa!

I've been out of work for 1 year and have a selection of fine cigars from 1995 to 2006 most are worth a lot. What do I do?
1 of many for instance.
These are worth about $300, if they are real...

The cigars I have are the rarest in the world and my customers are tapped out on this price range. I will stick in here and see what happens. I was going through them and see money I need.
Anyone wants references I can give them my bus site and listings on you tube humidor set up if that would help?
I sold a bunch of stuff on Puro Trader but no Island nation cigars. They seem to want Davidoff and Fuente for which I sold a lot out of my collection including a rare charity box Fuente Cigar Family 10th anniversary 10 cigars in glass tubes from 2006 100 boxes made - $1500 - but I need a ton more money to make up for the losses in the last year.
I am looking for the great collector with money that could appreciate the rarest. One canvas wrapped bundle for instance signed by Rodolpho Taboada signed dated 2006, priceless - Crazy huh? Hoyo Particulares 2000 or Cohiba selection reserva 2002, priceless cigars.
My guys and gals friends or customers are 20 to 50 max price and I hate to break up the great boxes.

We have rules here buddy must be active for 4 months to sell. But since it seems like you only joined to sell I would take them elsewhere. Also we don't sell cigars here to profit. So if you looking to sell for jacked up prices just move along. Also with what you are picturing you will be hard pressed to find anyone here willing to buy unless you send your end and once they see they are real pay you.

If I had a dollar for every person who came her trying to sell cigar cigars that are "the best" and "100% authentic" and "well cared for" and "on sale", I'd be home smoking now rather than working. You don't need to try to tell us how "worldly" you are or how much you help in the community. It has nothing to do with that. It has everything to do with none of us know you and shouldn't trust buying anything expensive or rare without that. If someone does buy I hope they don't get taken advantage of but I have low hopes.
Rules on this board is " You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums"
Florida swamp land? Cheap! Nature, water view, wildlife, secluded, occasional visits from authority.

PM me........

I have an extremely rare box that I would be willing to trade, although I think you would be getting the better end of the deal... Let me know...
3E9A934F-C8EC-4673-9D7C-03916BCE1F9B.jpeg

1 of many for instance.

I've been out of work for over five years, by choice, and I'm still doing the back stroke. :cool:
I'll go back to work, one day; maybe. 😅

If you're a noob, like me, don't try anything slick & sleazy, like askin' or tryin' selling, 'cause we aint 'Claude Funston' ....... knome sane?

The rarest in the world? Do me a favor and go away now... Trust me when I tell you that based on what you posted you don’t know what that actually means.