• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help

OK I need to know that is why I am here.
I just never saw a Fuente Cigar Family 10th anniversary box anywhere. 10 cigars, sold that, but that money will not hold me up.

Comradery, out of bus for a year and need money to buy things like ... food.
Naw we served 300 meals to the homeless this week cooked killer chili for 2 days. Don't need food I am to fat.
But rent. a paint job, a tree cut, insurance, dentist bills and more. I have some nice expensive cigars from 1996 to 2006 still left and would like help.
My customers bought the 100s of boxes of Fuente and Davidoff I do not know why they did not want the Island Nation cigars as I think they are superior especially 20 year old.
Comradery and after 40 years I need some assistance that was the point...

Cool I will send a guy right away to pick it up, go buy $1,000 in I tune gift cards for immediate payment. Drivers standing by.
Cool... Send your guy to NY to collect from me... Good luck on that!

I just never saw a Fuente Cigar Family 10th anniversary box anywhere. 10 cigars, sold that, but that money will not hold me up.

Naw we served 300 meals to the homeless this week cooked killer chili for 2 days. Don't need food I am to fat.
But rent. a paint job, a tree cut, insurance, dentist bills and more. I have some nice expensive cigars from 1996 to 2006 still left and would like help.
My customers bought the 100s of boxes of Fuente and Davidoff I do not know why they did not want the Island Nation cigars as I think they are superior especially 20 year old.
What in the Kentucky fried fuck did just read?

We have rules and need to be an active member for 4 month to sell.

* * * Please Read * * *

You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums. "Want To Buy" posts are allowed, but are at the discretion of the membership and the seller. New members asking for hard to find cigars is considered rude and not within the spirit of these forums. New members or members that have been inactive for a period of time may be asked to send their funds before any product is shipped. Exceptions are sometimes allowed. Contact Rod via PM if there are any questions.

" Exceptions are sometimes allowed."

I thought the full moon was about five days ago but looks like the 'exception' just showed up today. 🤫

I feel your pain Mr. 123; I was selling cocaine 40 years ago & I didn't get any breaks either but I never got busted by da man. 😅

I thought the full moon was about five days ago but looks like the 'exception' just showed up today. 🤫

I feel your pain Mr. 123; I was selling cocaine 40 years ago & I didn't get any breaks either but I never got busted by da man. 😅
Since you haven't been here long enough either exception can me made by Rod but doubt that will happen. If your implying that you made a deal with him good luck wish you well but show a lot about you so you can leave also.

* * * Please Read * * *

You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums. "Want To Buy" posts are allowed, but are at the discretion of the membership and the seller. New members asking for hard to find cigars is considered rude and not within the spirit of these forums. New members or members that have been inactive for a period of time may be asked to send their funds before any product is shipped. Exceptions are sometimes allowed. Contact Rod via PM if there are any questions.
Thanks bud

Did you now Shawn Dykstra

Last edited:
Since you haven't been here long enough either exception can me made by Rod but doubt that will happen. If your implying that you made a deal with him good luck wish you well but show a lot about you so you can leave also.

Sorry Gertrude but I don't require an exception, because I am exceptional. 🤣

AFA making any deal I aint fucking Monty Hall sweetheart. :cool:

So, are you & your ilk done, now?