• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help

a lot of folks around here seem to make assumptions & jump to conclusions so, use your imagination
Your snide comments and general attitude kind of sucks. If you think this was people jumping to conclusions, you're clearly not getting it. 🤦

Also, if you're going to stay, punctuation and capitalization is an expectation around here.

Your snide comments and general attitude kind of sucks. If you think this was people jumping to conclusions, you're clearly not getting it. 🤦

Also, if you're going to stay, punctuation and capitalization is an expectation around here.

This was thrown in the mix, "you can leave also." Not the first time within just a few short days I was basically invited to leave.
Doesn't reflect well on the (established) membership here; ya think?
I'm not the only source of, "snide comments and general attitude kind of suck"ing around here either. A one way street soon becomes a two way street.

Then you should read the rules then & and stop being a prick.

Last edited:
Not the first time within just a few short days I was basically invited to leave.
You seem to be the only one who can’t navigate the forum without pissing people off. It’s not us, bud.. It’s you. Bye Felicia

@stogie fan and @cigrman123 are both first class jack-wagons with a little bit of smart-ass and a whole lot of dumb-ass mixed in. Niether of them get it and neither of them will. One wants to play smart-ass to every attempt to help him get it, and the other wants to play dumb-ass to every attempt to help him understand he is trying to sell ice cubes, and explain snow, to Eskimos.

This sort of applies to both of them......................................

I have some of the most rare guns in the world.

I know everything about guns.

My guns are better than your guns.

I have bought and sold guns my whole life.

I bought guns during every war the US was ever in.

I bought my first gun before I was born.

I am the coolest gun owner in the world.

Life/my business is in the shitter, but I spend my time taking care of the less fortunate. I need money.

I am so cool and you guys are all assholes.
Here is the gun best suited to both of them.

1617458317126.png

This was thrown in the mix, "you can leave also." Not the first time within just a few short days I was basically invited to leave.
I'm not the only source of, "snide comments and general attitude kind of suck"ing around here either. A one way street soon becomes a two way street.

Then you should read the rules then & and stop being a prick.

I'll quit wasting my time at this point, but "read more and post less" seems to be a fitting end to this conversation if you have any desire to do anything other that troll here.

In this mad mad mad world sometimes people ask others for help. And many refuse.

In this mad mad mad world sometimes people ask others for help. And many refuse.
Dude we don't run a charity here. You want to peddle cigars there are other sites around. We do help each other out here, but you have to be a member in good standing. As it stands right now you are just a member!

You just got here and you are making a ton of assumptions and jumping to conclusions yourself! See what I did there? Please refrain from posting and read more, before the ban hammer pounds you into submission.

I took it up with Rod in a PM; thanks.

This sort of applies to both of them......................................

I have some of the most rare guns in the world.

I know everything about guns.

My guns are better than your guns.

I have bought and sold guns my whole life.

I bought guns during every war the US was ever in.

I bought my first gun before I was born.

I am the coolest gun owner in the world.

Life/my business is in the shitter, but I spend my time taking care of the less fortunate. I need money.

I am so cool and you guys are all assholes.
Here is the gun best suited to both of them.

View attachment 40875

Suicide isn’t a joke friend

Wow, just wow ..................... you, and a few others here need a refresher bro' https://www.cigarpass.com/forum-rules/
We have all tried to be kind to you. We have held back when you violated the “sensitive topics” rule in your above mentioned post on the Covid thread. We have patiently explained to you the 4 month policy over and over again. We have explained why there is such a policy and you continue to bait us with your thoughts and opinions on why it isn’t fair. And in you expressing your opinions you have violated the “Respect others” rule and the “act responsible “ rule.
please go back and reread the rules your throwing around. And do so quickly before Rod gets to your PM.

Correct. But when opinions, actions and behaviors come at the expense of the established rules & norms, that’s where Cigar Pass’s self regulation and moderation comes in to effect. It usually starts off subtle, then obvious but singular and after repeated error on the offender’s part, that’s when the community comes in to express their displeasure in the behavior of the individual and then the individual gets to make the choice which path they want to go down.
Everyone here has messed up at some point. Those that have stayed, have accepted the council of the community. Those that haven’t have left one way or the other.

Last edited: