• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemingway Signatures....WTF???

Don't get me wrong I do have some special cigars. I like sharing what I have and try to do so at every chance I get. I'm to the point that at my age I don't think I could smoke through all I have. I continue to buy when the price is right and we have an ongoing group but. So the point is don't wait for that special moment, it may just pass us by.

Anthony, I have gotten to a point where this is so true. I did what CigarStone is talking about, for a long time. Now, there are only a couple things that I save for that "special" day. The rest goes whenever I feel it's time.

Unlike CS, I DO have several voices in my head, we DO talk frequently, and they have told me it's everyone else that is an asshat, NOT me!!! So, I have that going for me!

Floyd T
I wonder if you could include Pennsylvanians in your signature? I was once educated on the difference between a hillbilly and a ridge runner but .....close enough. :cool:

Anthony, all I can say is "THANK YOU!" What an awesome selection. I smoked a Sig today, and I may have to go to "marriage counseling" on this one. I may have been a bit hasty in throwing these away. What a nice smoke! Brother, I can't thank you enough. I'm going to hold a few of these in hopes the Quad State Here happens this year. I'd love to smoke one with ya!

Floyd T

Anthony, all I can say is "THANK YOU!" What an awesome selection. I smoked a Sig today, and I may have to go to "marriage counseling" on this one. I may have been a bit hasty in throwing these away. What a nice smoke! Brother, I can't thank you enough. I'm going to hold a few of these in hopes the Quad State Here happens this year. I'd love to smoke one with ya!

Floyd T
Floyd you are most welcome enjoy them. Hope they make up for the current ones.

Hopefully not a trend with them, as I have a Signature Sun Grown that was gifted to me to try .