• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemingway

It was almost successful. I felt so bad I nearly sent my one and only Masterpiece to him. :D

Yeah, well...this Maduro Masterpiece is gonna be short-lived after all this talk about it.

I think I'll smoke a Hemingway Sungrown this weekend. :)

Had one of those thanks to Kenny. I'm with the consensus that the 2nd half is better than the 1st half. :)

It's official. My first, one and only Masterpiece Maduro, is no longer :(

But Gawd was it good :)

Horse said:
It's official. My first, one and only Masterpiece Maduro, is no longer :(

But Gawd was it good :)
Was gifted one by a friend that had two years of age to it. I held off smoking it for about two days.

Damn it was good! :thumbs:

Yeah, I held off for a little less than 2 years.
Went to a little sports bar with Mrs., played some pool, smoked the ever-lovin heck outta 9" of Hemmi maduro, watched the little Rangers hit 7 dingers.. Ahh, the good life. :thumbs:

Today only....last chance....check out the Hemmingway package I added to the CP drawing inside the LOL raffle drawing. If you havn't bought a raffle ticket yet go to the Cigar Discussion Forum and check out my last post in the raffle thread! :0 :)

in the sadness of smoking your only one :( take solice in the fact that the atmosphere and conditions you smoked it were perfect! :D

my condolences! i hope this helps :p

Thanks (sniffle-sniffle) It'll be remembered fondly :love:

After all this talk about Hemingways, I had to have one. I got up this morning, made a pot of coffee and fired up my first Hemingway Signature.

You guys did not lead me wrong. The flavor was so full and intense. Very rich. The first 5 minutes had that "barnyard" flavor which wasn't very pleasant but after it burned past the small tip... Wonderful.

I will have to get more of these.

Thanks for the tip!

Looks like I may be the next to fall as I got a Short Story in a trade with Styx&Stoned. I'll probly torch it up this weekend so I'll let you all know how it goes. Thanks for all the great reviews!

-Craig

lucasbuck said:
Looks like I may be the next to fall as I got a Short Story in a trade with Styx&Stoned. I'll probly torch it up this weekend so I'll let you all know how it goes. Thanks for all the great reviews!

-Craig
Dang...I shoulda put one of those in your gift bag. I have about half a box left from a purchase last spring. This box happened to have pretty dark wrappers for a Hemi. They are smoking great right now, sweet and spicy.

lucasbuck said:
I'll probly torch it up this weekend ......
Be sure to smoke it slowly......its very easy to over smoke a Short Story.

Smoked a Best Seller last night and let my wife taste it. Won't be as long till I buy that larger humidor now :p She is starting to come to understand.

Dang...I shoulda put one of those in your gift bag.

Please Greg...The sticks you put in were mindblowing enough as it is!!

Be sure to smoke it slowly......its very easy to over smoke a Short Story

Thanks for the tip Allofus123! I'll keep that in mind.

I've liked the ones that I've had. the only ones from the Hemingway line that I've never smoked were the masterpiece(cammie and maduro) Best Seller, WOA Maduro, or the sungrown ones. I had a maduro Masterpiece once, but I gave it to a charity auction at another BB. My all time favorite would have to be the Signature maduro, though

Robbmt said:
Smoked a Best Seller last night and let my wife taste it. Won't be as long till I buy that larger humidor now :p She is starting to come to understand.
My other half, Melly loves the Hemingway line, with her favorite so far being the Short Story.

Sam