• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here we go again!

engspot

Covered in Paint
The wife and I are expecting our second son to be born this month.  It's both exciting and stressful trying to get prepared again.  Thankfully, wife and child have both been healthy through the first 8 months.

Her doctor gave us a due date of May 31.  This contest is a simple and old-fashioned guess the birthday:

What day will the baby be born?  
Tiebreak: What time?  

The winner will be decided as the person closest without going past the birth date.  I haven't decided what the winnings are, but most likely a very nice 5er.  

The only rules are no asshats, and you must have been a member for 1 month prior to posting.  2 guesses per person.  Have fun!

Well Ill have to say that you in for a baby born on the 28th, around 10pm !

Or I could be mistaken and the new family member would then arrive on the 29th at 10 am...

Who knows ;-)

Congratulations on the family expanding my friend and thanks for the cool contest!

Congratulations on your future family addition first and foremost.

Second my guess will be May 26 at 2:36am. Hope I'm wrong for you and your wife :)

Thanks for the contest.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. 2nd babies are usually late by about 5-7 days so I will pick:

June 5 at 5:55 am

however there is a full moon late in May so my second pick is:

May 25 12:25 am

May 30th. 3:47am .  :whistling:

Congrats and good luck.

Thanks for the contest.

1.  May 31st @ 6:07am
2.  June 1st @ 4:32am

Congrats, good luck and cheers! 

May 24th 6:55AM

June 10th 7:05AM

Congarts to you and your wife!

May 28th 1:45pm

June 2nd 2:35pm

Congrats to you and your family.

Paul

May 28th 1:45pm

June 2nd 2:35pm

Congrats to you and your family.

Paul

Congratulations!

May 29th @3pm
May 30th @3am

Congratulations on the new addition!

26 May - 1700
2 June - 1555

Hope for the June date, because then your boy will be in birthday company of some pretty cool people.  ;)  Pray it's not the 26th, because then you just get my brother... :D

May 30th at 6:02 am and June 4th at 2:35 am, thank for the contest and congratulations!

C

First of all...congrats to you and your wife.  

My call would be...

May 17th @ 2:38pm ET

May 22nd @ 8:15AM 
June 7th @ 3:45AM

Congratulations and thanks for the contest!