• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here we Go!

Losing T. Polamalu for 3-6 weeks and the coach today say it could be even more serious is going to hurt big time. With a healthy Brady the Pats will rule once again. :thumbs:

Not worried about it.

upcoming schedule

Bears
Cinny
Chargers
Detroit
Browns
Vikings
BYE WEEK

Only ones I worry about is Chargers and Vikings.

4-2 going into the bye week with Troy back (if its not worst than they say it is) I'd take it

David

how can you be 4-2 and play 7 games lol:laugh:

I guess you sometimes it is better to be lucky instead of good......

Tim

WHAT??

:p

Blocked kick..Lucky
Missed FG from that close by that kicker.....LUCKY

either one of those make it, no OT......very lucky indeed

Tim

Hines Ward doesn't fumble (highly uncharacteristic of him to do so) and runs it in for the touchdown - no overtime.

This is football. Weird things happen.

Ward is way over rated......

Tim

Tim

WHAT??

Blocked kick..Lucky

Tim
Duh.....you're assuming that if either one of those field goals had been good they would have played the game the exact same way from there on out?

Tim

Sour grapes

Colts are under-rated this year. I don't necessarily think it will be "their year" but here's to hoping it is!!

Also.. seems odd that there are so many Steelers fan around here after the superbowl last year.... just sayin.... :whistling:

Tim

WHAT??

Blocked kick..Lucky

Tim
Duh.....you're assuming that if either one of those field goals had been good they would have played the game the exact same way from there on out?

Tim

Sour grapes

Ward is Hall of Fame for sure, one of the best that have ever played the game......
I just hate that he, like Swan, play for the..the...ah heck you know who......

Tim

Colts are under-rated this year. I don't necessarily think it will be "their year" but here's to hoping it is!!

Also.. seems odd that there are so many Steelers fan around here after the superbowl last year.... just sayin.... :whistling:

Uh oh. Careful. Everybody here knows that Mr. Stone, myself, and many others bleed Black & Gold. We know who we are. There hasn't been a noticable influx of sunshine fans - yet.

That's good to hear then... just didn't see many other teams fans pipin up... maybe Steelers fans just carry a little more pride in their team! :)

Colts came home with the W today though so we are looking ok so far! :thumbs:

That's good to hear then... just didn't see many other teams fans pipin up... maybe Steelers fans just carry a little more pride in their team! :)

You bet!

Steelers probably have less bandwagon fans than most teams, it's just that after the Steelers win it all the haters come out of the wood work and take notice of just how many Steeler fans there are out there. The Steelers have been competitive for 40 years without any sustained drop offs so there is no bandwagon to be jumped on.

You bet!

Steelers probably have less bandwagon fans than most teams, it's just that after the Steelers win it all the haters come out of the wood work and take notice of just how many Steeler fans there are out there. The Steelers have been competitive for 40 years without any sustained drop offs so there is no bandwagon to be jumped on.

I would have to disagree. I live in Maryland and this is pretty much Ravens country but given the location and the fact that there was not a team here for some time there are quite a few Steelers fans. I saw it this time around and a few years back when they took the crown. They came out of the woodwork in the area I live once they won. Its like it became cool all of a sudden to be a fan. Kind of like a Redsox or Yankees thing. So to me they are either bandwagon jumpers or fans who only are proud when their team wins. This is a funny topic because I actually remember commenting to people I know about this when I saws it.

D