• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here we Go!

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
NFL season kicks off tonight. I do not know about you guys, but I am damn excited. With that being said, Steeler fans you know what to do.... Wave that damn towel proud.

HynesWardTerribleTowel.jpg

David

I hope Lendale White does a repeat and not only stomps on the towel but wipes his snot with it

LOL well we done a pretty good job doing the same thing over and over again. Its called winning the Vince Lombardi trophies 6 times. Just in case you need a pictorial of what that looks like.

0317seenireland19_500.jpg

I have no problem doing the same thing over and over again. Because at the end of the day, the results are the same.

THe start of the long raod into the abyss for the Steeler Nation...Sorry Dave, I hope this is a real hard year for you to watch

How 'bout dem COWBOYS!!!!

Tim

I have a Titan sized cigar for the game a Cuaba Diademas......my prediciton is that both the Titans and the cigar face the same fate......

The both gonna' get SMOKED................ :laugh:

I guess you sometimes it is better to be lucky instead of good......

Tim

Losing T. Polamalu for 3-6 weeks and the coach today say it could be even more serious is going to hurt big time. With a healthy Brady the Pats will rule once again. :thumbs:

Losing T. Polamalu for 3-6 weeks and the coach today say it could be even more serious is going to hurt big time. With a healthy Brady the Pats will rule once again. :thumbs:

Not worried about it.

upcoming schedule

Bears
Cinny
Chargers
Detroit
Browns
Vikings
BYE WEEK

Only ones I worry about is Chargers and Vikings.

4-2 going into the bye week with Troy back (if its not worst than they say it is) I'd take it

David