• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here's a question for FOG and N00b alike..

What do you use to cut our cigar?

• Single blade guillotine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Double blade guillotine

• Punch

• V-cut

• Scissors

• Other...

• Total voters
I've got a wolf Double Guillotine cutter that works really well and has stayed very sharp. I also have a pair of uno scissors that I got off of ebay that work very well, but I only use these every now and then.

IT is all about the scissors my friends...I used to use a DBG until I won a beautful xikar in a drawing

I have always used a DBG until this weekend. I tried a punch just for the fun of it and I liked it. I also like the fact that it is on my key chain. I hate having the DBG around with my 3 year old.

Swissy said:
Just wondering... I have almost always used the .44 mag punch (maybe since I have a .44mag?) but I lost the bullet/punch head and will need to get something new. Was wondering what the popular choice is? I prefer the punch due to the clean hole, and less 'debris' coming loose...

(I did a search and didn't see much discussion on this...)
[snapback]178471[/snapback]​

I have five or six of these, one on each key ring. :thumbs: I think this is the best way to cut a cigar, except for torpedos but I hardly ever smoke those.

I also wouldn't worry too much about running polls like this even if one had been done before. It's interesting to see how answers change over time.

coventrycat86 said:
Swissy said:
Just wondering... I have almost always used the .44 mag punch (maybe since I have a .44mag?) but I lost the bullet/punch head and will need to get something new. Was wondering what the popular choice is? I prefer the punch due to the clean hole, and less 'debris' coming loose...

(I did a search and didn't see much discussion on this...)
[snapback]178471[/snapback]​

I have five or six of these, one on each key ring. :thumbs: I think this is the best way to cut a cigar, except for torpedos but I hardly ever smoke those.

I also wouldn't worry too much about running polls like this even if one had been done before. It's interesting to see how answers change over time.
[snapback]178879[/snapback]​

you had better have those bad boys ready!!!

I use a DBG... just bought a Xikar, much better than the cheapo give-aways

Thumper9 said:
Question:
Years ago I used a spear type device which didn't damage the capa, but gave a nice sipping draw. Anybody still use one these?

Thanks
[snapback]178549[/snapback]​
My father still uses one of those spear things, looks like a thick toothpick. Has a nice little suede pouch. When he doesn't have that he uses the pin on the back of his police shield or his tooth to rip off the cap.... now that's a FOG :laugh: