• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Herf" (lol) related venting

Ok Souldog, well it seems that no matter what I say or do, you're going to deem it 'wrong' or 'incorrect', so I'll just have to leave it at that. I already sent you a message to apologize, and now I'm doing it here too.

I guess we're just not going to get along, so as I said, I'll just have to leave it at that.

See ya.

You learn quick man. Apologies are good. Now you have to keep from firing back.

Y'all disappoint me. knittingpass.com is looking for new members, maybe you girls should take it over there!

Bsneed51 said:
See what you did Brent !!!
Damn.  My money was on him Pembroking himself before he apologized to Soulpup.  
That was actually for the video of the ass faced boy that Gary posted where originally he had "Jonesy?" before he added you and Jon!

wkoti said:
Y'all disappoint me. knittingpass.com is looking for new members, maybe you girls should take it over there!
Hey Jon, we have one volunteering for a beatdown here!

By the way you two ladies are acting, I could take on both of you in my current state at the same time, while enjoying a cocktail!

Jonesy said:

That was actually for the video of the ass faced boy that Gary posted where originally he had "Jonesy?" before he added you and Jon!

wkoti said:
>Y'all disappoint me. knittingpass.com is looking for new members, maybe you girls should take it over there!
Hey Jon, we have one volunteering for a beatdown here!

I have Gary's posts on ignore.

wkoti said:
By the way you two ladies are acting, I could take on both of you in my current state at the same, while enjoying a cocktail!
All we would have to do is have Jon squat behind you while I pushed you over.  Once you were on your back you would look like a fat turtle trying to get back back on your feet. 

Bsneed51 said:
By the way you two ladies are acting, I could take on both of you in my current state at the same, while enjoying a cocktail!
All we would have to do is have Jon squat behind you while I pushed you over.  Once you were on your back you would look like a fat turtle trying to get back back on your feet. 
I JUST PISSED MY PANTS..... :laugh:

James1978 said:
Well this thread has gotten hostile since I last looked. I'll just say this... MidAtlantic it sounds like you had what can be deemed a nightmare of a herf and that sucks but it is what it is and shit happens. That being said I go to South Florida a couple times a year just down the road from Kissimmee so in the future if we are both there at the same time we'll get together and do it up right! 
 Oh brother! A ninety day wonder with an opinion. There's another old saying around here, "Stay out of the line of fire Noob."

Doc

Tall Paul said:

Yep! That's definitely sig tag material right there!  :laugh:

Bsneed51 said:
I know. Me too. And then Jonesy had to go and get all nice to him out of nowhere, sayin' he's all good and shit. :angry:

Oh well. WKOTI's coming to kick my ass now. ???

Jonesy said:

Yep! That's definitely sig tag material right there!  :laugh:

I IMed CJ the same thing sig tag it up...LOL

FINE CJ, I'll post the damn thing since we're all founding members of knittingvagpass.com!!

MidAtlantic, you come into our house and take a crap all over the furniture and piss in my best friend's face by jokingly fingering him in the theft of your property, hide behind some backhanded words, then post about how it ain't your fault that you're being so foolish because you've got some issues you're dealing with and we should just all sweep it under the rug.

Five days man. That's how much time you've put in here. I'm all for having CP be a friendly community, but respect is given back when it is given first. And you don't fit the bill for me or my friend. So, it is what it is. I'm not going to hunt your posts and scrutinize everything you say, because I've got better things to spend my time on and this is just a forum. But take some advice and learn from this experience and check yourself, or else you'll end up ostracizing yourself from a whole wealth of good experiences and great members. Just my $0.02 cents.

Happy now WKOTI?!?! Damn medicated crazy bastard.

souldog said:

I know. Me too. And then Jonesy had to go and get all nice to him out of nowhere, sayin' he's all good and shit. :angry:

Oh well. WKOTI's coming to kick my ass now. ???
Never said he was good....right track, but not good.

I actually almost want to thank MidAtlantic for this whole thing...I mean, him going after Sneeds is kind of the reason I am here right now... And that fat turtle comment was pretty hilarious (sorry Ceej).

So...uh, thanks for reminding us why we're all brothers here MidAtlantic!!

Bsneed51 said:
Jon's ears and flab would cushion my fall.  :whistling: (Sorry Jon)