• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Herf" (lol) related venting

wkoti said:
Jon's ears and flab would cushion my fall.  :whistling: (Sorry Jon)
You filthy whore. NOW we're going rounds bitch. JetBlue better have some cheap flights to Colorado because I'm coming for you!

No hard feelings MidAtlantic by the way, just take this ridiculousness in stride. ;)

ETA: He did actually send an apology but I missed the message. So, quite upstanding of you MidAtlantic. Just thought I'd let people know.

Nope, anything up until January 1st, 2013. Thank god.  :laugh:

souldog said:
FINE CJ, I'll post the damn thing since we're all founding members of knittingvagpass.com!!

MidAtlantic, you come into our house and take a crap all over the furniture and piss in my best friend's face by jokingly fingering him in the theft of your property, hide behind some backhanded words, then post about how it ain't your fault that you're being so foolish because you've got some issues you're dealing with and we should just all sweep it under the rug.

Five days man. That's how much time you've put in here. I'm all for having CP be a friendly community, but respect is given back when it is given first. And you don't fit the bill for me or my friend. So, it is what it is. I'm not going to hunt your posts and scrutinize everything you say, because I've got better things to spend my time on and this is just a forum. But take some advice and learn from this experience and check yourself, or else you'll end up ostracizing yourself from a whole wealth of good experiences and great members. Just my $0.02 cents.

Happy now WKOTI?!?! Damn medicated crazy bastard.

This was the best thread in a while until Jon went and got all serious.... ???  :)  

Good to see you back around Jon!

wkoti said:
Nope, anything up until January 1st, 2013. Thank god.  :laugh:

That's fine.  We will just have to use it next year...

whopper said:
This was the best thread in a while until Jon went and got all serious.... ???  :)  

I blame WKOTI and his bad influences. He kept texting me and telling me I'd "lost it" and if I didn't unload some fire, he was going to drag his crippled ass to California and beat me himself. Ask him!

Like I said, no hard feelings reserved for MidAtlantic. Shit happens. Good to see you too Gary. ;) :D

souldog said:

I blame WKOTI and his bad influences. He kept texting me and telling me I'd "lost it" and if I didn't unload some fire, he was going to drag his crippled ass to California and beat me himself. Ask him!

Like I said, no hard feelings reserved for MidAtlantic. Shit happens. Good to see you too Gary. ;) :D
Bullshit, I don't even know this sissy. Let alone have her number. Maybe you should get back to making opera music.  ;)

Ok, I need to say this. I've been sitting here for an hour, not sure whether I was coming or going, but I need to say this. And I'm not saying this to inflame the situation, or to piss anyone off, or to get attention. I'm simply saying this, and there's no hidden motive or agenda other than to say "I'm sorry".

In retrospect, I should have stayed quiet for longer and 'done my time' before pissing anyone off. To be honest, in the UK, most people just speak without thinking, and I think over the years, I fell into that way of behaving, and its not necessarily a good trait. I can tell from some of the comments made here, and on another thread, that 'newbs' should learn to bide their time. I think there was a comment about my 5 day membership, and about someone elses 90 day membership... and while I certainly didnt see anything about having to pass a probationary period when I signed up, I can understand that I probably would have been better accepted if I'd kept my mouth shut more than I did. Thats just human nature and good manners, so I apologize for my lack of intelligence as far as that goes.

Ten months ago, my wife and son were killed in an accident. Talk about 'shit happens'. It really did happen that day. Since then, I've been acting like an fool in so many ways, I've lost count. I think since it all happened, I've obviously been trying to deal with the situation, but on top of that, I've been trying to find a place where I could fit in, purely because on my own, I'm not doing so good. Had I been a little more intelligent, and possibly not so desperate to be accepted, I would have fit in here, but I dont think thats likely to be the case. I well and truly buggered that up!

Im not going to delete my account or anything (partly because I couldnt figure out how!), but I'm going to be a lurker rather than a participant. As I said when I introduced myself, I have a lot to learn about cigars (as well as other things, apparently!), so I'm just going to go back to lurking. Its better for me, and probably better for you :D

You all seem like nice guys, and my verbal shitfest was just my pathetic way of trying to defend myself. I was in the wrong, what can I say.

So, once again, I'm sorry to those I offended - I actually wasnt trying to offend, I was simply trying to defend myself, but I did it very badly.

Obviously, I need to repair myself before I can be accepted anywhere. 

Heigh ho, heigh ho, its off to lurk I go :D

Best of luck to you all  :cool:

wkoti said:
Bullshit, I don't even know this sissy. Let alone have her number. Maybe you should get back to making opera music.  ;)
Hey, 4,200+ people can't be wrong man! Now stop making my post count go up dammit.

It's not your post whoring ways that sent people over the edge. This is what did it. It's never been about the quality of the cigar or the drink. It's the camaraderie that matters.

Doc
MidAtlantic said:
Sorry, just want to say something here that I couldn't say to someone's face.

"A herf doesn't comprise of one cheap drugstore cigar and a can of diet coke"

Thanks. I feel better

James1978 said:

Well this thread has gotten hostile since I last looked. I'll just say this... MidAtlantic it sounds like you had what can be deemed a nightmare of a herf and that sucks but it is what it is and shit happens. That being said I go to South Florida a couple times a year just down the road from Kissimmee so in the future if we are both there at the same time we'll get together and do it up right! 
 Oh brother! A ninety day wonder with an opinion. There's another old saying around here, "Stay out of the line of fire Noob."

Doc
I may be new here yes, I however am not new to cigar forums in general, nor to cigars in general, I can take shit so staying out of the line of fire? Probably not gonna happen.... So go drink your ensure and enjoy the ride ya geriatric prick!  :p

And that's all that matters. You're new here. We don't care where the fuck you've been or who you are. YOU'RE NEW HERE! And probably aren't going to last too long the way you're going.

Doc

James1978 said:
Well this thread has gotten hostile since I last looked. I'll just say this... MidAtlantic it sounds like you had what can be deemed a nightmare of a herf and that sucks but it is what it is and shit happens. That being said I go to South Florida a couple times a year just down the road from Kissimmee so in the future if we are both there at the same time we'll get together and do it up right! 
 Oh brother! A ninety day wonder with an opinion. There's another old saying around here, "Stay out of the line of fire Noob."

Doc
I may be new here yes, I however am not new to cigar forums in general, nor to cigars in general, I can take shit so staying out of the line of fire? Probably not gonna happen.... So go drink your ensure and enjoy the ride ya geriatric prick!  :p
Jokes are meant for buddies this I read as disrespect. Smarten up! Your NEW HERE AT CP WE DON'T CARE WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

Well what the hell is in the water today?? I know Doc's a big boy and can handle his own, but I can't take this sitting down.

James1978, you meant it disrespectfully and as an insult. Does anybody own up to their own words anymore? Or stand behind them? It's like Internet anonymity has created a bunch of whiny gutless bastards who don't have the stones to back their own words. Grow a freakin' pair.

Whatever, back to your regularly scheduled asshattery.

You know Jamie boy, gettin' old ain't funny, but there's one consolation, it's going to happen to you and there ain't a fuggin' thing you can do about it. My only regret is not be around to watch it happen.

Doc

Doc hit the point I was trying to make right on the head. He's just better than I am at getting right to the point.

If I quit smoking cigars tomorrow, I would probably still get on CP and hang out with the friends I've made because of it.

Bsneed51 said:
Doc hit the point I was trying to make right on the head. He's just better than I am at getting right to the point.

If I quit smoking cigars tomorrow, I would probably still get on CP and hang out with the friends I've made because of it.

Doc is generally better at it than most people. Well, at least getting to the point. Maybe not other things.