• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Herf" (lol) related venting

I'm in the mood to ban someone.   And it ain't gonna be Doc or that stray dog that wanders in here every so often...

Oh jesus, look what you started Sneeds!!! :falls on the mercy of Daddy Rod:

souldog said:
Oh jesus, look what you started Sneeds!!! :falls on the mercy of Daddy Rod:
You two just can't help it, can you!?!  :rolleyes:

:laugh:

I don't know what you're talking about....troublemaker! :laugh:

Rod said:
I'm in the mood to ban someone.   And it ain't gonna be Doc or that stray dog that wanders in here every so often...
Now that we got that straight, one good edit deserves another.

Doc

I can't get over this herf story.  "I'm back here..."  The Minnesota crew would laugh about that for many years.  I didn't know cigar smokers got catfished.

tsmckenney said:
I can't get over this herf story.  "I'm back here..."  The Minnesota crew would laugh about that for many years.  I didn't know cigar smokers got catfished.
I think we get Catfished by Jorge every year.

Damn

Devil Doc said:
I'm in the mood to ban someone.   And it gonna be Doc or that stray dog that wanders in here every so often...
Sorry Rod, I got caught up in the moment. Won't happen again.

Doc

Damn it! I meant to say "AIN'T"!  I re-read what I wrote 10 times until I finally figured out I forgot to put "ain't" in there.  Sorry Doc and Dog.

Again, for the record, it will NOT be Doc. 

Rod said:
Damn

I'm in the mood to ban someone.   And it gonna be Doc or that stray dog that wanders in here every so often...
Sorry Rod, I got caught up in the moment. Won't happen again.

Doc

Damn it! I meant to say "AIN'T"!  I re-read what I wrote 10 times until I finally figured out I forgot to put "ain't" in there.  Sorry Doc and Dog.

Again, for the record, it will NOT be Doc. 

Whoa there Rod.  Let's slow down a little and not say things we can't take back.  Let's just wait to see if Doc attends the QSH before we make any rash decisions on his banning.

Lol the whole time I thought I was gonna be banned!!!

Thanks for clearig that up Rod. ;) :thumbs:

I couldn't figure what you were talking about last night, and when I saw Doc's post this morning, I thought he had edited the quoted post.  I finally realized the minor grammatical error. :D

Well, whatever happened, it sure scared the bejesus out of Jamie boy. He deleted all his post, for all the good it did him. He was quoted by a number of us.

Doc

You know, James... a well-known and respected member a few years ago attempted the same tactic (deleting posts).  It earned him a permanent ban.  You might consider the advice you've been given; lay low, read more and post less.  Staying in the lime light is not worth getting banned over.

Devil Doc said:
Well, whatever happened, it sure scared the bejesus out of Jamie boy. He deleted all his post, for all the good it did him. He was quoted by a number of us.

Doc
Yep. I knew we were connected somehow.....you're a geriatric prick and I'm just a prick! :laugh:

All i did originally was tell the guy that I am in the south part of Florida a couple times a year and if we were there at the same time we should get together and herf, didn't know that would illicit the reaction it did so I joked back MY bad. I removed my posts yes, I'm not the James you are speaking of from a few years back. I know I was quoted and it still shows. As I said I was joking, won't happen again sirs.