• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HERF TIME! Chicago Area BOTL and SOTL

Hey Chi-Town Herfers,

That was very VERY VERY cool, the "B/SOTL Group Call" really picked up my spirits. I was having a shit day, and you guys pulled through. Thanks again, and I know you had a blast with the man Charlie there. Did someone get a picture of him in his leather chaps yet?? :sign:

Special thanks to Charlie for the talkin', and Kristin for the call! :thumbs:

Hey Chi-Town Herfers,

That was very VERY VERY cool, the "B/SOTL Group Call" really picked up my spirits. I was having a shit day, and you guys pulled through. Thanks again, and I know you had a blast with the man Charlie there. Did someone get a picture of him in his leather chaps yet?? :sign:

There were pictures taken, and Alex was taking them. I got home at 1am and i left with Charlie, kristen, and Bernie. Alex,Jason, Chitown Huck, MerkinMullet, Tim the doctor, JoseGonzalez, and the Marine, were still partying at Goose Island when we left at about 11:30. That was a great herf at Blue Havana, afterwards we wound up at the beer garden of a German restaurant on Clark street, can't remember the name, but the oompah band was good. Of course Alex became the group leader and we followed him around like lemmings. What a day, and night. Now if you'll excuse me, i'll go back to watching the Cubs.

Hey Chi-Town Herfers,

Not a problem brother. We had a great time. Hope things are better now.

Thank you to all who came out to meet me and enjoy a smoke.......or was it came out to enjoy a smoke and happened to meet me?? :sign: !!

A special thanks to Claudio (sack) for being a fantastic host, you are one hell of a BOTL my friend!

Alex, you gots taste Bro!
IBQTEE1..........yep, the handle fits and CP is better for having you here!
JLAudio, you're a good sport and it was a pleasure!
JoseGonzalez, you kept us all grounded and brought along your Marine friend to remind us what really is important.
ChiTown_Huck, glad I finally got a chance to meet you and those of us that where in the "Official 2008 CP March Madness Pool", not sure how he won this but we was robbed!
merkinmullet, rest assured I think you did really have one in a prior life time!

Again, thanks to all that came out!

Thank you to all who came out to meet me and enjoy a smoke.......or was it came out to enjoy a smoke and happened to meet me?? :sign: !!

merkinmullet, rest assured I think you did really have one in a prior life time!

I'm still laughing after the explanation. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was great meeting you all as well. Looking forward to the next time.

Charlie even a blind monkey finds a nut sometimes...or something like that.
Claudio and Bernie I look froward to hooking up at 8 to 8
Brandon hopefully the wife and I will make it back to mk soon
Alex I will see you at Belicosos sometime soon
Kristen I hope that crotch shot was in focus
Jason too bad we didn't get to hang longer, how was the Opus?

It was an awesome way to kick off the weekend!

That was a great time. Thanks for the invite.
Alex- thank you for the No 4
I wanted to remind you guys, you are all welcome to come up to that place in Wilmette I was talking about. I will use my guest passes for everyone. Let me know if anyone is interested on their or in group herf.

That's all I needed to hear! I'm going to put this thread on my favorites so I know when the pictures are up!! :sign:

That's all I needed to hear! I'm going to put this thread on my favorites so I know when the pictures are up!! :sign:

You might be taking it back off favorites once you see the crotch I am talking about. :D

You might be taking it back off favorites once you see the crotch I am talking about. :D
:laugh: :laugh:

I didn't put that pic up but I will now!!! :)

It was great seeing you all. Those beers and cigars tasted much better than they would've without you.

So who's coming to Chicago next to party?

Can someone let me know who had the camera that night? I wanted to see if I can get a copy of a few of those pictures. Thanks

Can someone let me know who had the camera that night? I wanted to see if I can get a copy of a few of those pictures. Thanks

Hi Mike I took the pictures. There are a few under my gallery. If you want some others let me know. I only put a few up there.

It was great seeing you all. Those beers and cigars tasted much better than they would've without you.

I think we should just get together again just because we can. Just my two cents!! :)

A special thanks to Claudio (sack) for being a fantastic host, you are one hell of a BOTL my friend!

Alex, you gots taste Bro!
IBQTEE1..........yep, the handle fits and CP is better for having you here!
JLAudio, you're a good sport and it was a pleasure!
JoseGonzalez, you kept us all grounded and brought along your Marine friend to remind us what really is important.
ChiTown_Huck, glad I finally got a chance to meet you and those of us that where in the "Official 2008 CP March Madness Pool", not sure how he won this but we was robbed!

You are too kind. Thank you.

Man I hate I missed all that. I was in Chicago that week. I did get to go by Jack Shcwartz and Iwan Ries. I picked up some great smokes at both places. At Jack Schwartz I met Eric. What a great guy. I hope I am able to return to Chicago one day. I really love that city.

Johnny

I think we should just get together again just because we can. Just my two cents!! :)

I would be down for another get together. If you guys want to anytime soon, let me know.

Hey Chicago area neighbors,

I am having a herf in teh coming weeks. It's either in Melrose Park or downtown. Cigars are sponsored. If you want to come out, let me know.

Breana
www.madurowoman.com

Hey Chicago area neighbors,

I am having a herf in teh coming weeks. It's either in Melrose Park or downtown. Cigars are sponsored. If you want to come out, let me know.

Breana
www.madurowoman.com

Who are you?!?!?! ??? ??? ??? ???