• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herfin' At La Luna Friday 5/28

Gael

The next official La Luna Herf is scheduled for May 28th. Come one, come all. There will be £unatics, CPers, Cwers and possibly some other special guests.
The Herf is between 6PM - to whenever......... ;)

This falls on the same night as East Little Havana's "Viernes Cultural", which usually brings several thousand people to Calle Ocho. Lots of music, art, libations and of course, cigars.

Hope to see you here. :)

Gael

Damn! I'm going to be out of town again.

I'll just have to stop by with Jorge and Ric one day for a mini herf.

My wife usually never miss those last Fridays each month in Habana Pequena. However, we will be out of the country at that time, doing some deep sea fishing off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica.

However, as my lines are tight and my ashes long...I will think of all of you and be there in spirit. :D

Wish I could make it Gael. Enjoy.

I'm going to be at our monthly S. Florida HERF on Friday May 21 though. You're welcome to join us.

We'll be Gatsby's in Davie.

Thanks for the invite solomr2, unfortunately I am tied up on Friday nights here at La Luna. On fridays we stay open until midnight because of the festivities on Calle Ocho. Hopefully, I'll be able to break away some time in the future or you'll be able to attend one of our monthly herfs that falls on the last friday of the month. ???

Gael

Sounds like a plan, guys. Pass the word. Marta is rolling some "special cigars" for the attendees. ;)

Gael

Great Herf at La Luna tonight.
I met Scott Bushey, Ricmac, and a couple of other herfers from other cigar boards.
Gael was a great host, gave us all a V2 to puff on (great full-bodied smoke btw) and ordered 3 XXL pizza pies from Cazzolis{2 pepperoni and 1 cheese}......mmmmmmm that pizza was deeeeelish, reminded me of New York.
He also cracked open a bottle of Dow 85 Port for all of us.
We all had a great time.
"Gael thanks again for an awesome herf". :)

Gerry,
It was an excellent evening! Good food, friends and smokes!!! You mention that Port that Gael broke out. Was that stuff amazing or what?

BTW, did you give John my email?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Scott

What they said.

I was only able to go in an out a few times because the Fiance was not a big fan of the smoke. Was able to try the V2 that was made for the occasion. WOW! What a great smoke. Gael said if we let the cigar age a bit it would be a real ass kicker. The 85 port was divine. Next time, my fiance's mom is going to go with us so I can stay at the herf and they can go walk around and see all the art stuff going on because of Viernes Cultural.

It was cool to put some faces to names. Great to meet Scott and gkpk.

Lookin forward to the next one.

Scott Bushey said:
BTW, did you give John my email?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Scott
You should be expecting an e-mail From Johnthecarpenter@hotmail.com pretty soon i'm sure. :sign: :)

Back