• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herfin' with Pete Johnson at Tobacco Road in DFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mang! My May is packed with cigar events. I'm gonna have to steal away to this one for an hour or two. AND I'm gonna have to get a second JOB! :laugh: :D Thx Jim

Thanks for the info, I will be sure to STAY AWAY from DFW during that time frame..

Name calling is expressly forbidden here. You're just showing your inability to use the English language and your impotence. You probably should just crawl back under your rock. This obviously isn't the place for you. We're much to civilized for your primitive exhibitions.

Doc.

Name calling is expressly forbidden here. Your just showing your inability to use the English language and your impotence. You probably should just crawl back under your rock. This obviously isn't the place for you. We're much to civilized for your primitive exhibitions.

Doc.

Doc, Jim (harpu) is a great guy. You haven't met him personally and trust me, you are missing out. He may not have a large post count here, but he has been here quite a while. Post count doesn't mean much. Character does, and jim has it. He has simply gotten together a good oppurtunity for people and posted on here to make it available to everyone. I don't see any reason there to start cutting down what he has put together. We all know you have personal issues with Pete, but that doesn't matter. Let this HERF be a good thing for those that like him, and if you don't like him then don't come. But just let everyones personal issues with Pete stay away from this please.
B

Name calling is completely unnecessary. Anyone can be big behind a keyboard. Regardless of personal opinions, let's keep this civilized, and the name calling to a minimum.

edit: to add

READ ME

I don't want to start any s**t with a DFW guy so I'll try to stay out of it, but don't call Hank names bro. Read that thread and you'll hopefully have an understanding why many of the members here do not like Pete.

Tobacco Road = :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Pete Johnson = :angry: :angry: :angry:

edit: That said, I'll probably try to make it out there. I'll just not worry so much about Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.