• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey all! Newb intro

pnutbutrsangwich

What's up guys? I've decided to branch out to another cigar board and after looking around here for a while, you all seem to be an excellent group. Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Tom and I've been smoking cigars for about the last 2-3 years. I'm a Finance major at The College of New Jersey, onw of the most smoker friendly schools I've ever heard of (you can smoke in your room if your roommate doesn't mind). I've always been a fan of fuller bodied smokes and recently, I've been getting into Cubans more and more. My favorite NC's are AF Hemingway, Opus X, and Anejo, and Padron Anniversarios (surprise, surprise). A while back, I used to post on CA, but that board had a meltdown and I no longer do that. Now I'm a regular on CW and hopefully soon, I'll be a regular here too!

Howdy, howdy, howdy........

Your monniker is extreme so how about PBsangwich for short??

Either way, welcome aboard.

M. Gipson

Welcome to our humble abode, enjoy your stay.

Your monniker is extreme so how about PBsangwich for short??

Or just PBS, if we're getting that lazy. ;) Actually, that's catchy.

PBJ, PBS, PB, P... anything is ok so long as I can tell you're talking to me lol. Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm sure I'll like it here.

Damnit now I'm hungry for a peanut butter sandwich! :angry:

Oh, and hello. :D

Welcome, I've seen you over at CW. You'll enjoy it here.

Welcome, maybe I'll just call you PBS for short!

Howdy PBS and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :)

PBS is a really good guy. He was involved in a split I did over at CW. A nice fella to do business with :thumbs: . Hopefully you'll get in on another one if I decide to do another one. Oh and glad to have ya Tom :D

Thanks for the back up cvm4. I'm gonna take a break from passes for a little bit for right now, but it looks like I won't have to look very hard to find one goin on right here!

newbie3-vi.jpg

MAtt R, best welcome ever !

Can we call you PBS/no crust :p

Welcome to the site !