• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey First Sergeant!

Congrats, Top! For an enlisted soldier, nothing take the place of a good Top Sergeant! As a former E-6, you've got my respect and admiration. :thumbs:

Congrats on the promotion tasman, smoke something that will equal the accomplishment. :thumbs:

Way to go Dean, 1SG and having the Quartermaster background. Nothing beats it brother, now go and push them troops....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the great accomplishment Dean! From what your military brethren have stated in this thread, it sounds like it was well deserved!!!!

congrats on the promotion. i have had the oppurtunity of sharing a fine cigar smoking experience with dean, and i consider it an honor.

You caught me a little off guard (high-n-tight) but I really do appreciate all of the kind words and wishes! This is one goal and accomplishment I can take off the list! I am glad I was able to share this time with this board and all of you!

Thanks

As most of you have said it is all about the soldiers!

I think this is an occasion that calls for a Opus X BBMF. :D

Dean, I salute you for your service to this great country and congratulate you for this obviously well deserved promotion.

Congratulations! That is quite an honor and one that does not come lightly.

Well done.

Wilkey

Congrats man, it's good to see good people making it ahead in the Army. Sounds like a mini-herf might be in order at the Shilo.

Edited to remind tas that he owes everyone a round now.