• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey guys

cohibasurfer said:
Well no-one asked for my opinion.... but that has never stopped me thus far.

I don't think it's cute or cool to go to someone elses board and trash it. If you have good intentions on posting warnings or useful info, then that is comendable. But to purposely wreck havic at another site, regardless who's it is, and run back to CP and post on it, looks childish and distasteful on part of this site and it's members.
[snapback]158684[/snapback]​

Damn surfer!

I was being childish last night, I admit it.. However I also posted some useful information because they really need help.

I had not really intended on stirring the pot soo much until I saw the way the jerks were treating GameLover2005 and HudsonValleyCP. I then had fun correcting some spelling on potty-mouthed Corey's posts. One of the mods there turned around and edited my posts to something crass.

I haven't checked back there this evening. Lets see if Davey was able to teach them IP trace methods.

-Matt-

You guys are truly a sick bunch. :whistling:

God, it warms the heart! :sign:

LMAO this is too funny!!

Looks like they banned gamelover2005 for no reason and I saw another new member called "therealgamelover2004" :laugh: :laugh:

Van55 & Kevin7 checked in and the fun begins. :laugh: :laugh:

Those guys do a pathetic job running that site, deleting posts, altering threads, shooting off their stupid ignorant mouths and banning people for no good reason. Not only that, they make people moderators (PB) who have only been members of the board for two days. :0 :0 WTF is up with that ???

What a pathetic site......

The place is a joke, but it's PB and davey's new home! We should be happy for them....I know..........I'll call it the land for misfit toys.....that's it!

HA! :laugh:

Rod said:
Matt: I'm sure when you found this site from CigarGroup.com/CW/CF or any other reputable forum, it was NOT made by me, creating a fake username and making one post. You most likely heard about CP by another reputable user, and NOT a spammer. If somoene of this board wants to advertise CP by doing something like, I do NOT condone it, I am against such actions. Zac (the owner of letstalkcigars.com) came here THREE times, and was warned TWICE. I have a log of his IP addresses and cross-referenced them.

Rod
[snapback]158700[/snapback]​

Probably right on that Rod. Wasn't trying to be a a-hole. I can barely remember what I did two minutes ago, let alone several years ago. So, my bad!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
The place is a joke, but it's PB and davey's new home! We should be happy for them....I know..........I'll call it the land for misfit toys.....that's it!

HA! :laugh:
[snapback]159701[/snapback]​

LOL :laugh:

I saw that a new guy signed up, "moheganson" and PB started right in with his BS. It was nice to see this guy stand his ground against PB's stupidity. Naturally, PB pulled one of his famous "This will be the last post from me on this" which of course it was not :laugh: PB finally saw the error of his ways. An yes PB, I can find Padron 1926's in shops around me for much less than $22.00 ;) too. Of course they are hard to find but when I do, the shops around here don't rape people like they do in DFW well according to you anyway. :laugh:

Then of course The Sultan and oblik started in with their crybaby crap and their flaming. What a bunch of losers on that site. Looks like Zac put the muzzle on Corey since Corey isn't posting anymore (unless of course corey and Zac are the same person, ya never know :D )

Somebody oughta invite that moheganson guy over here :laugh: looks like he already is on to PB :D Something tells me Lee and he would hit it off instantly :D

I posted over there to defend my club a little bit. :) The cigar shop that TheSultan posted about is pretty nice too tho. We're pretty blessed for an upstate NY city. Now let's see what this PAM 1926 stuff is about...