• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey guys

Don't make excuses for him. Ya ain't gonna convince me that he didn't look at this thread with it's over forty replies on three pages. Let's not forget the fact that I PM'd this guy when he was here and literally the second the PM hit him, he left ???

WAT UP WIT DAT?

Darn near all the members of that site really oughta come here and learn about cigars first. ;) Not that we know EVERYTHING but we're certainlly much farther along on the learning curve than they are.

I'm definately not going to join their site :(

went to sign on this morning,
and for some reason it won't let me :( ...

could I be the first one banned there? :laugh:

Maybe sending a PM to the mods was a bad idea in ref. to GameLover.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted ... :D

Could this be.......

The Sultan

Satan!! er, ahhhh.....Moki?

coventrycat86 said:
Darn near all the members of that site really oughta come here and learn about cigars first. ;) Not that we know EVERYTHING but we're certainlly much farther along on the learning curve than they are.

[snapback]158087[/snapback]​

Yeah but if you join you might have an opportunity to send some rockets to our favorite person in Warren, PA!

who did register under that name and WHY did you make 65 posts!?!?

LOL
-Matt-

edit - nevermind I see the grammarian gamelover correcting people's spelling! :p

F@ck it, thought there was a chance it would be a nice up and coming site.
Joined up, posted a bunch, started new threads so a bunch of the newbies there had some info. :)
They almost killed me , via PM after suggesting GameLover wasn't cool. Not even going to touch DaveWF. :angry2: not worth it, will stick to the boards I know and love.

on the plus side, might be able to have some fun over there!
:sign: :sign:

Well, I had to kick up a little dirt out of principle. Besides with all the drama here they were threatening our "friendly cigar site" status. By the way, it don't say that anymore do it?

SSAL aka CoSigI; I chose DWF for my SN, I am pretty certain CC chose GL2K5.

I just corrected that dip**** mod Corey's spelling; I am going to be banned there pretty quickly.

:D

-Matt-

Good catch on the sailors. Actually like I said above, I think CCat is using GameLover2k5. He had corrected spelling a couple times (who else could rack up 60+ posts in 1 day?)

-Matt-

All 3 admins there are PMing me now asking me to stop spell checking. I wonder what its gonna take for these losers to ban me and if they will be smart enough to do an IP ban.

I actually am posting useful information in between troll posts. I am cracking myself up soo much I am crying.

Here is my favorite soo far:
LTC Zac said:
Zac
Site Admin

Posted: Jan 17, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i thought you said your name was corey?

Who you calling a jerk Hudson?!?! :sign:

-Matt-

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]158087[/snapback]​

There is definitely NO "a" in DEFINITELY.
What a hump.

NA

Looks like they blew away one thread alltogether, and edited my posts to "shame me".

You are doing a good job stirring the pot Hudson.

-Davey- er -Matt-

Oooh, this is getting even better!

a PM:

To: DaveWF (Online)
Posted: Jan 17, 2005 10:35 pm
Subject: About your pass
Hey i just wanted to let you know ive had alot of people tell me to watch out for gamelover2005, they say he will rip you off on the pass. There are a few websites that have info on him, look it up on the forum and you will see. Just a heads up

How should I reply?

Hey, I am just telling the truth. I can't help it if it is entertaining too. :) I have never posted with such uncomprehending defensive ludites. Why would I want to talk about cigars with them? Shesh!