• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey ya'll

miss_cao

Hey ya'll!! I'm new to Cigar Pass....Still trying to figure out my favorite cigars...don't smoke too often...ususally while intoxicated;) hoping to learn all about em here!!

Welcome To CP.... Im sure you will find yourself loving it here. :thumbs:

Welcome to the site. You'll really enjoy it here. Take some time and do a Newbie Pass or two. Well worth the time and effort :thumbs:

welcome, every thing is better while intoxicated :thumbs:
tell us where your from =)

Welcome to CP! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable. Don't let all these sicko's here scare you - we're really a nice group of people!

Dave ;)

Welcome to CP! If you like to smoke and drink see my links to the Scotch and Bourbon reviews. I'll teach ya how to be a "classy" drunk :p

Welcome to CP!
Be sure to check out the weekly Poker for cigars game we have during the weekends!

Robert :thumbs:

lucasbuck said:
Welcome to CP! It's nice to have another lady on board :)
I just knew lucasbuck was a femme. :sign: :D :sign:

Welcome miss cao! :D

So, here's a question: Is miss cao really a woman or is this another 14 year old boy pretending to be a woman? Your answer will reveal the truth.

:D

Regardless, welcome to CP miss cao. (but if the latter is true you need to go away for four more years :0 )

:sign: :sign: :sign: