• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey ya'll

Damn. Miss a few days and lookie what goes on.

Welcome to CP Miss Cao. This is a great forum and a great site.

Also, well said CVM. In the words of Tony Soprano, "What happened to the strong, silent type?" Any two bitches can swap cat-fighting words back and forth. Either keep quiet or meet face to face and settle things outright. ;)

Down Under Trucker said:
Muley said:
Down Under Trucker said:
Muley said:
So, here's a question:  Is miss cao really a woman or is this another 14 year old boy pretending to be a woman?  Your answer will reveal the truth.

:D

Regardless, welcome to CP miss cao. (but if the latter is true you need to go away for four more years  :0  )

:sign:  :sign:  :sign:
Hmmm. Does the fact that if Muley suspects Miss Cao of being a 14 year old boy, then he/she needs to come back in 4 years mean anything? :sign: Muley, do you have a thing for 18 year old boys? Wow, that's one hell of a Freudian slip mate. ;)
Nope, sorry to disappoint YOU - it just means that I don't condone or endorse illegal activity, like smoking under age.

You know, since apparently you are the only one whose thoughts went in that direction, perhaps YOU should be talking to Freud. Seems to me that you immediately imagined a grown man with a young boy. That's frigging disgusting. If you decide to get help let me know, I have a few friends in practice that may be qualified to offer you assistance with those repressed feelings.

Mate, you need to take things, and obviously yourself, far less f'ckin seriously and learn to recognize sarcasm when you see it. I just pointed out YOUR (continuing with your introduction of using all caps now) hypothesis about a 14 year old boy masquerading as a female, then telling the person to come back in 4 years. It was your gender-bender post mate, not mine.

After all, it was YOU who began with mentioning "ANOTHER" (has there been more than one mate??) 14 year old boy in the first place, not me. Why don't you give that some thought mate, because that's what truly disturbing. Why a 14 year old boy? Why go there anyway? Why was that your first thought? Why was the speculation you had of a 14 year old boy and not, say, a 37 year old man? Interesting questions mate that I think you should probably look further into. Maybe you can ask those to your "qualified friends." ;) :sign: :sign: :sign: :D

And I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed the "18 year old" bit and didn't immediately associate it with the smoking of cigars. Even Miss Cao said, "Sorry to disappoint YOU." I'm sure you didn't intend it that way either because you sure as f'ck don't have to be 18 to talk about cigars in this website forum. Talking about cigars and smoking them are two different things mate, so your ridiculous, bullsh*t "i do not condone illegal activity" argument is wasted on this issue. Talking about it isn't illegal in your country (as far as I know anyway) and your question about the incognito transvestite had NOTHING to do with actually smoking cigars. :p

And, pssstt, news flash, Freud's dead mate. BUT, I'm certain YOU do have more than "a few" friends who are around to dispense psychiatric tidbits of help at your disposal. You sound like you might need it, so I encourage YOU to take advantage of them. Perhaps you surround yourself with such individuals as a cry for help. So, take advantage of them mate, sounds like YOU need it. :sign: :sign:

Anyway, after venturing far off the true path of this thread Miss Cao, welcome to the forum. It's a hell of a great place. :)
LMAO. I made the same associations with Muley's post as you did Down Under but everyone already knows that I have serious issues.

For the record... I condone and support smoking by anyone of any age, anywhere.

In the future guys, less is more.

Shorter, meaner posts are highly encouraged. Short sharp chop. Don't take all day getting to the insults.

Ahem.. you may both return to your... ah... 14 year old boy discussion.

NA

cvmfour said:
Better put your flame retardant on fellas :D

Seriously all this stuff isn't called for. Real men don't fight about stupid **** like this. Takes a boy to say something back but a real man can just keep quiet and not say anything at all and look like the bigger man. Do us all a favor and take it to PM :thumbs:
Phooey. Disregard CVM's post. Please continue to "dog" each other right here.

NA

Well, I'm going to wade into this and throw my two cents in. For one, I know that Down is a good joker. Just check out his intro(or is it "oi!") thread and you will see that he has a rather humorous spirit. Also check out El Malo's thread on the chick that he won't be using any more. To me, it's all about three things-context, context, and context. If Down didn't put that yellow smiley with the "baaaa" sign, then yes, he would be richly deserving a CP flame-war whoop-ass. That being said, I think he meant nothing by it and purely meant it all in fun. Both of you are good people from what I have read from other posts, and if anything, this is taken more seriously than it should. Now send each other some good cigars and keep enjoying CP!!

Down Under Trucker said:
Muley said:
Down Under Trucker said:
Muley said:
So, here's a question:  Is miss cao really a woman or is this another 14 year old boy pretending to be a woman?  Your answer will reveal the truth.

Regardless, welcome to CP miss cao. (but if the latter is true you need to go away for four more years  :0  )

Hmmm. Does the fact that if Muley suspects Miss Cao of being a 14 year old boy, then he/she needs to come back in 4 years mean anything? :sign: Muley, do you have a thing for 18 year old boys? Wow, that's one hell of a Freudian slip mate. ;)
Nope, sorry to disappoint YOU - it just means that I don't condone or endorse illegal activity, like smoking under age.

You know, since apparently you are the only one whose thoughts went in that direction, perhaps YOU should be talking to Freud. Seems to me that you immediately imagined a grown man with a young boy. That's frigging disgusting. If you decide to get help let me know, I have a few friends in practice that may be qualified to offer you assistance with those repressed feelings.

Mate, you need to take things, and obviously yourself, far less f'ckin seriously and learn to recognize sarcasm when you see it. I just pointed out YOUR (continuing with your introduction of using all caps now) hypothesis about a 14 year old boy masquerading as a female, then telling the person to come back in 4 years. It was your gender-bender post mate, not mine.
speaking of needing to learn to sarcasm! Sir (from the only other country I'd live in) it takes a lot more than some funny posts on a bulletin board to get me serious! If you can't see the humor in my post, I apologize - we'll call it communication problems or something. I just read again what I wrote and can't see anything in there that could be taken for anything but sarcasm/humor.

Lighten up friend. Let's just have a smoke and enjoy the wit together, shall we?

Down Under Trucker said:
After all, it was YOU who began with mentioning "ANOTHER" (has there been more than one mate??) 14 year old boy in the first place, not me. Why don't you give that some thought mate, because that's what truly disturbing. Why a 14 year old boy? Why go there anyway? Why was that your first thought? Why was the speculation you had of a 14 year old boy and not, say, a 37 year old man? Interesting questions mate that I think you should probably look further into. Maybe you can ask those to your "qualified friends." ;) :sign: :sign: :sign: :D

And I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed the "18 year old" bit and didn't immediately associate it with the smoking of cigars. Even Miss Cao said, "Sorry to disappoint YOU." I'm sure you didn't intend it that way either because you sure as f'ck don't have to be 18 to talk about cigars in this website forum. Talking about cigars and smoking them are two different things mate, so your ridiculous, bullsh*t "i do not condone illegal activity" argument is wasted on this issue. Talking about it isn't illegal in your country (as far as I know anyway) and your question about the incognito transvestite had NOTHING to do with actually smoking cigars. :p

And, pssstt, news flash, Freud's dead mate. BUT, I'm certain YOU do have more than "a few" friends who are around to dispense psychiatric tidbits of help at your disposal. You sound like you might need it, so I encourage YOU to take advantage of them. Perhaps you surround yourself with such individuals as a cry for help. So, take advantage of them mate, sounds like YOU need it. :sign: :sign:

Anyway, after venturing far off the true path of this thread Miss Cao, welcome to the forum. It's a hell of a great place. :)
okay, okay, I'm an ass but I just can't let these go!

Mate, you need to take things, and obviously yourself, far less f'ckin seriously and learn to recognize sarcasm when you see it.  I just pointed out YOUR (continuing with your introduction of using all caps now) hypothesis about a 14 year old boy masquerading as a female, then telling the person to come back in 4 years.  It was your gender-bender post mate, not mine.

Covered this in my previous quote (and still laughing my ass off :D )

After all, it was YOU who began with mentioning "ANOTHER" (has there been more than one mate??) 14 year old boy in the first place, not me.  Why don't you give that some thought mate, because that's what truly disturbing.  Why a 14 year old boy?  Why go there anyway?  Why was that your first thought?  Why was the speculation you had of a 14 year old boy and not, say, a 37 year old man?

You seem to kinda be hung up on this whole issue, eh?

I'm sure you didn't intend it that way either because you sure as f'ck don't have to be 18 to talk about cigars in this website forum. Talking about cigars and smoking them are two different things mate, so your ridiculous, bullsh*t "i do not condone illegal activity" argument is wasted on this issue. Talking about it isn't illegal in your country (as far as I know anyway) 
Now, after reading that intelligent response, I wonder I about your age :0

D'oh

And, pssstt, news flash, Freud's dead mate

As crazy as your rantings sounded, I was sure you could find Freud floating around up there somewhere!

BUT, I'm certain YOU do have more than "a few" friends who are around to dispense psychiatric tidbits of help at your disposal.

I actually don't know any psychologists/psychiatrists. See, that's the beauty of humor. It works whether or not it's true!

Hey, thanks for all of the fun. I haven't had this good a laugh in ages. Any more witty reparte? I'd really enjoy seeing if you can find the humor in this one, or if you'll blow another vein!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

SFG75 said:
Well, I'm going to wade into this and throw my two cents in. For one, I know that Down is a good joker. Just check out his intro(or is it "oi!") thread and you will see that he has a rather humorous spirit. Also check out El Malo's thread on the chick that he won't be using any more. To me, it's all about three things-context, context, and context. If Down didn't put that yellow smiley with the "baaaa" sign, then yes, he would be richly deserving a CP flame-war whoop-ass. That being said, I think he meant nothing by it and purely meant it all in fun. Both of you are good people from what I have read from other posts, and if anything, this is taken more seriously than it should. Now send each other some good cigars and keep enjoying CP!!
please don't tell me there's two people out there that can't read the humor in this exchange! Oh my, what's this world (or board, as the case may be) coming to?

:p

Muley said:
please don't tell me there's two people out there that can't read the humor in this exchange! Oh my, what's this world (or board, as the case may be) coming to?

:p
Okay, okay-you suckered Sam and I on this one. Do you have ocean front property in Arizona to sell us? :D :sign:

Muley said:
Down Under Trucker said:
Muley said:
Down Under Trucker said:
Muley said:

speaking of needing to learn to sarcasm! Sir (from the only other country I'd live in) it takes a lot more than some funny posts on a bulletin board to get me serious! If you can't see the humor in my post, I apologize - we'll call it communication problems or something. I just read again what I wrote and can't see anything in there that could be taken for anything but sarcasm/humor.

Lighten up friend. Let's just have a smoke and enjoy the wit together, shall we?
No worries mate. :D One thing you learn how to do spending hour upon hour in pubs and days upon days in the road is have a hell of a fun time throwing sarcastic banter back and forth. Makes things a little more enjoyable from time to time, wouldn't you say. In truth mate, I took no offence by your posts, and I hope you didn't take any from mine because that was certainly not their intent.

Great to see there are blokes in here with a backbone and some thick skin. One thing I'm no good at, and refuse to do, is walk on eggshells. :sign: :D

Cheers mate. I'll light one up and toss back a pint (or eight) as a toast to you.